The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eskimok1
Yeah I guess!! Oooh what happened?!

I was told his colleague was on lunch, but working through them.. He checked my record on the computer and just said 'you'll hear soon'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JordanC55
It is driving me mad! I just want a confirmation of an interview and I'll be happy - hopefully it happens soon!

Congrats on Newcastle btw!

Reply 982
Wonder what's gonna happen with Leeds. Anyone heard anything ?

It's still the waiting game for them... I only know of one person on here who's being invited for interview so far :/ I'm starting to get a bit worried though ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Higlet
It's still the waiting game for them... I only know of one person on here who's being invited for interview so far :/ I'm starting to get a bit worried though ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's a little random how they emailed me! But I wouldn't worry they will be sending out loads of interview invites at the end of the month. And at least you have a couple of offers so far :smile:
I'VE GOT AN UNCONDITIONAL OFFER FROM STRATHCLYDE!

I am so happy right now, I haven't even started to think about the finance though!

So happy right now!

I am so happy right now, I haven't even started to think about the finance though!

So happy right now!

Brilliant! Well done that's fantastic news!!!

So happy right now!

That's fantastic, congratulations! :smile:

So happy right now!

Congratulations! I'm a first year at Strathclyde so feel free to ask any questions :smile: Unconditionals are the best feeling ever - weirdly enough I think it was exactly 1 year ago today I got mine from Strathy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 988

So happy right now!

Wahoooo!!!! WELL DONE! That's awesome news! So pleased for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So happy right now!

OMG yay! Well done, that's awesome! So glad to be hearing everyone's good news, and those who haven't heard yet, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all :biggrin:
Original post by Ellice97
OMG yay! Well done, that's awesome! So glad to be hearing everyone's good news, and those who haven't heard yet, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you all :biggrin:

Have you heard anything yet? :smile:
Original post by Butterfly9595
Congratulations! I'm a first year at Strathclyde so feel free to ask any questions :smile: Unconditionals are the best feeling ever - weirdly enough I think it was exactly 1 year ago today I got mine from Strathy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awesome! Haha, definitely weird! I just feel so relieved now that I don't need to worry anymore.

How does the finance work, I know it's different to English unis so if you could shed light on that I'd love you forever

I can't quite believe it, I've been dreaming of this since I was 16.
Original post by madagascar
Brilliant! Well done that's fantastic news!!!

Original post by nesca89
That's fantastic, congratulations! :smile:

Original post by Higlet
Wahoooo!!!! WELL DONE! That's awesome news! So pleased for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers guys! I'm still in shock!
Wow, congratulations!! An unconditional offer is my dream!!!

So happy right now!

Congratulations!!! That's awesome news!

So happy right now!

Oh wow! Congratulations, bet you're so chuffed!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsMoonie
Oh wow! Congratulations, bet you're so chuffed!! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chuffed is definitely the word haha!

So happy right now!

Well done!
Original post by nesca89
Have you heard anything yet? :smile:

Had my Man Met, Manchester and Newcastle interviews and got an offer from Newcastle on Christmas Eve :biggrin: haven't heard anything from the others yet, and still haven't heard anything from Sheffield even though they got my application in October!

You?x
Had my Man Met, Manchester and Newcastle interviews and got an offer from Newcastle on Christmas Eve :biggrin: haven't heard anything from the others yet, and still haven't heard anything from Sheffield even though they got my application in October!

You?x

I've had man met and Manchester interviews but not heard from them yet. I have an interview for Sheffield next week and dmu the week after. And Leeds in Feb or March just waiting for the date hehe. Congratulations on your offer for Newcastle! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest