The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Little late to the party here - the price of being in Disneyland when you receive your offer I suppose :colondollar: I really can't believe it, still. English at New! I feel a little intimidated by the prospect of it all, but the thought that tutors personally selected each of us does help with that a bit. Congratulations everyone! :awesome:
(edited 9 years ago)
Classics at Johns :smile: (danniegee, it's Emily with the triangles! Izzy says well done!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdamY
Little late to the party here - the price of being in Disneyland when you receive your offer I suppose :colondollar: I really can't believe it, still. English at New! I feel a little intimidated by the prospect of it all, but the thought that tutors personally selected each of us does help with that a bit. Congratulations everyone! :awesome:

What are you doing in Disneyland?! Lucky you, has your school not started yet?
Original post by SeaweedBrain
Classics at Johns :smile: (danniegee, it's Emily with the triangles! Izzy says well done!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek3: :party: :eek3:

Do you know how the other triangle makers got on? (Izzy, Sophie?)
Reply 44
Original post by SeaweedBrain

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way!!! That's so cool! Well done on getting an offer! Do you know if Max got in? I was too dumb to ask for his email address! (I still haven't solved the triangle problem :P )
Reply 45
Original post by Chlorophile
What are you doing in Disneyland?! Lucky you, has your school not started yet?

Putting my gap year to good use :wink: A few days off from work never hurt, eh!
Original post by danniegee
(I still haven't solved the triangle problem :P )

Unless you want it to come back to haunt you in October, I think you're allowed to Google it now...
Original post by AdamY
Putting my gap year to good use :wink: A few days off from work never hurt, eh!

Oh right, well I hope you're enjoying yourself!
Reply 48
Original post by fluteflute
Unless you want it to come back to haunt you in October, I think you're allowed to Google it now...

Ah - good idea...I didn't realise it was googlable (I thought the triangle people had created the problem themselves :biggrin: )
Somebody please tell me the triangle problem 😉😉 I know it's way out of my area of knowledge but I just can't read how people discuss an apparently interesting problem that I haven't heard of :// curiosity will be the death of me .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by evazilber57
Somebody please tell me the triangle problem ������������ I know it's way out of my area of knowledge but I just can't read how people discuss an apparently interesting problem that I haven't heard of :// curiosity will be the death of me .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Type 'whose triangle is it?' into google - I just found something on Wiki about it :wink:
Hi! Offer holder for Medicine at Hertford :smile:
Type 'whose triangle is it?' into google - I just found something on Wiki about it :wink:

Oh, I was thinking it was an interview question, lol. This sounds like fun! Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TazzyBoo
Hi! Offer holder for Medicine at Hertford :smile:

Hi! Congratulations!! Medicine at Somerville :smile:) was H your first choice? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Oh, I was thinking it was an interview question, lol. This sounds like fun! Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's OK! It was just for fun - it's been driving me crazy for ages, but now I know the answer it seems really obvious! :biggrin:
Hi! Congratulations!! Medicine at Somerville :smile:) was H your first choice? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah no Christ Church was. Haha but I'll be telling people that it was Hertford all along lol!
Reply 56
Anyone at Anne's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's OK! It was just for fun - it's been driving me crazy for ages, but now I know the answer it seems really obvious! :biggrin:

It's always like that, I guess :biggrin:
Félicitations, btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TazzyBoo
Ah no Christ Church was. Haha but I'll be telling people that it was Hertford all along lol!

Haha, my first was Magdalen, but I'm quite happy with Somerville as well :smile: before I got my letter I was sure my interview at Somerville was much worse than the one at Magdalen, still can't believe they chose me, very weird :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anonlad
Although I'm v proud of myself I can't help but feel disappointed that everyone I befriended at Ox during interviews weren't made offers

My feelings exactly! I met so many amazingly smart people at a summer school/at interviews and literally nobody got in except me. So sad :frown: :frown: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same boat as you guys, though a few people I met made it in. I suppose it's an excuse to approach even more new, intelligent and fun people :smile:

Original post by Ocean7
Anyone at Anne's?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, CompSci offer holder here :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending