The Student Room Group

NEED to book A level resit exams TOMORROW HELP!!!

Guys I live in East London and I have to go and book my A level resit exams tomorrow in order to be able to confidently fill in the education section on my Ucas application. Im not free on Friday and i need to send it off by Monday to get it to Ucas before the 15th!😳

I just need a centre where I can sit Aqa business Buss3 and buss4, History Edexcel unit 1,2 and the A2 USA / Depression exam and Ocr Sociology G671,G673 and G674. Please recommend me centres/Places that have good reputation and good exam conditionsW and offer cashing in of A levels.

Anywhere in East/Central/West london preferably. Must be im London overall.

Thanks soo much guyss:smile:
Original post by stressedbrownboy
Guys I live in East London and I have to go and book my A level resit exams tomorrow in order to be able to confidently fill in the education section on my Ucas application. Im not free on Friday and i need to send it off by Monday to get it to Ucas before the 15th!������

I just need a centre where I can sit Aqa business Buss3 and buss4, History Edexcel unit 1,2 and the A2 USA / Depression exam and Ocr Sociology G671,G673 and G674. Please recommend me centres/Places that have good reputation and good exam conditionsW and offer cashing in of A levels.

Anywhere in East/Central/West london preferably. Must be im London overall.

Thanks soo much guyss:smile:
This is going to be impossible for anyone here to answer for you. Google a list of centres and get phoning them up first thing in the morning.
Best tutors in Edmonton (north London I think) dodge place kinda but they do any exam if you want to do it....look it up
Original post by Yasmin-9970
Best tutors in Edmonton (north London I think) dodge place kinda but they do any exam if you want to do it....look it up

What makes you say it looks kinda dodgy ??!!! Ahhhh im soo stresssed tryna look for a place 😩😩😩😩
Try campbell harris in south kensington
Original post by Youni-chan
Try campbell harris in south kensington

How comes you're recommending them? Are they genuine/ do they have good exam conditions? I just need a place where I know I will genuinely be entered for the A level exams and not be at worry that Ive just lost my money to some phoney hoax!!

Im being soo picky as I really need to smash these exams and I cant afford to book them where the exam Hall/room wont be suitable! I just need a dead silent , comfortable place to take these exams ohhhh daym I regret not looking earlier !!!! Why couldnt I decide what I wanted to study earlier 😭😭😭😭😭😞😞
How comes you're recommending them? Are they genuine/ do they have good exam conditions? I just need a place where I know I will genuinely be entered for the A level exams and not be at worry that Ive just lost my money to some phoney hoax!!

Im being soo picky as I really need to smash these exams and I cant afford to book them where the exam Hall/room wont be suitable! I just need a dead silent , comfortable place to take these exams ohhhh daym I regret not looking earlier !!!! Why couldnt I decide what I wanted to study earlier ������������������������������������������

1. My brother resat one of his exams there
2. It was my back up option if my college decided they wouldn't let me resit my exams with them.
I mean area-wise but the place Is okay- I did my statistics gcse there , I also know that st benedicts school does exams but its a bit more expensive
My local centre is the best.

You can practically just your own price
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is a place in Hounslow called Oak Heights. They are quite expensive though :tongue:
I mean area-wise but the place Is okay- I did my statistics gcse there , I also know that st benedicts school does exams but its a bit more expensive

How were the exam conditions for ur stats exam? Ah budget days aint no1 got money for that lol
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looldayummm wheres this?
Original post by moment of truth
There is a place in Hounslow called Oak Heights. They are quite expensive though :tongue:

Ahh too far for me
How were the exam conditions for ur stats exam? Ah budget days aint no1 got money for that lol

not very professional, it was in a small room - he went on a rant before the exam of the rules- he learned them off by heart lol, but they give you an exam paper and ask for ur candidate no. and u do it. its fine, did my exam so thats all i wanted.
not very professional, it was in a small room - he went on a rant before the exam of the rules- he learned them off by heart lol, but they give you an exam paper and ask for ur candidate no. and u do it. its fine, did my exam so thats all i wanted.

Ahh I see, as long as you done your exam then i guess it's fine. Do they offer cashing in / provide certificates ?
Ahh I see, as long as you done your exam then i guess it's fine. Do they offer cashing in / provide certificates ?

I have no idea, call them theyre Pakistani I think so theyre closed on Fridays
I have no idea, call them theyre Pakistani I think so theyre closed on Fridays

Yhh will do, thanks soo much
Original post by missfats

Posted from TSR Mobile
where is this?

Quick Reply

Latest