Félicitations, btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Merci beaucoup :wink:
Original post by danniegee
Merci beaucoup :wink:

I don't really speak French well, but it's such a dream honestly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rifleboy123
I'm in the same boat as you guys, though a few people I met made it in. I suppose it's an excuse to approach even more new, intelligent and fun people :smile:

Yep, CompSci offer holder here :smile:

That's so true, yes, nice to meet you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ocean7
Anyone at Anne's?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! Earth Sciences.
PPE offer at Magdalen!
Reply 65
It's surreal to think that, all goes well grades wise, I'll attend one of the best universities in the world in a few months time.
Reply 66
Original post by evazilber57
I don't really speak French well, but it's such a dream honestly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

French is just beautiful :biggrin: I can't believe that if I get the grades, I'll learn to speak it fluently AT OXFORD!!! :smile:
Original post by fluteflute
:eek3: :party: :eek3:

Do you know how the other triangle makers got on? (Izzy, Sophie?)

:O were you at John's during interviews? I bet you're someone I knew but never connected...Sorry I probably should know :s-smilie:

They didn't get offers unfortunately :frown: Mary and Tess did, if you know/ remember them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No way!!! That's so cool! Well done on getting an offer! Do you know if Max got in? I was too dumb to ask for his email address! (I still haven't solved the triangle problem :P )

Hahaha thanks :smile: you too! Max hasn't heard yet due to an issue with his letter getting to his house :frown: I'm glad you know about the triangles now! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by SeaweedBrain
Hahaha thanks :smile: you too! Max hasn't heard yet due to an issue with his letter getting to his house :frown: I'm glad you know about the triangles now! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: so am I! I know it's a bit cheeky to ask, but please could you tell me when Max gets his news? I'm just going a bit crazy wondering if the only other MFL and Philosophy applicant got in or not (I really hope he did!) Thank-you!
French is just beautiful :biggrin: I can't believe that if I get the grades, I'll learn to speak it fluently AT OXFORD!!! :smile:

What grades do you need to get? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:O were you at John's during interviews? I bet you're someone I knew but never connected...Sorry I probably should know :s-smilie:
You'll kick yourself when you realise :tongue:
Reply 72
What grades do you need to get? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

AAA...how about you?
:biggrin: so am I! I know it's a bit cheeky to ask, but please could you tell me when Max gets his news? I'm just going a bit crazy wondering if the only other MFL and Philosophy applicant got in or not (I really hope he did!) Thank-you!

Yeah if he's ok with it :wink: he's so stressed out, it's so much waiting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AAA...how about you?

No A* is good :smile:
I'm not doing the a-levels and already have the grades thanks to the ridiculously low entry requirements for people offering American qualifications :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Yeah if he's ok with it :wink: he's so stressed out, it's so much waiting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not surprised! Wish him all the best of luck - I hope he's OK :s-smilie:
Reply 76
No A* is good :smile:
I'm not doing the a-levels and already have the grades thanks to the ridiculously low entry requirements for people offering American qualifications :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true, although I'll still work like crazy for the next half year to do as well as I can!
Wow! That's amazing! It must be brilliant to know that you've already definitely got in!
Original post by fluteflute
You'll kick yourself when you realise :tongue:

Noo please tell me! Can I at least have a clue? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's true, although I'll still work like crazy for the next half year to do as well as I can!
Wow! That's amazing! It must be brilliant to know that you've already definitely got in!

I'm sure you'll ace it :wink:
Brilliant to the point of not being able to breathe, haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
I'm sure you'll ace it :wink:
Brilliant to the point of not being able to breathe, haha :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: good for you! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending