The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
8 week email is officially over, now I'm just waiting to get the 4 week email saying they need more time haha! Oh LSE..

Is that your 8 week + 2 week holiday wait that's over? My 10 weeks end Jan 23. I think I'll die if I get a 4 week email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Is that your 8 week + 2 week holiday wait that's over? My 10 weeks end Jan 23. I think I'll die if I get a 4 week email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf my ten weeks finish on 16th but I'm waiting for Cambo at the moment so shouldn't be too long till then. yeah same, I've given up predicting when I'll recieve an lse decision tbh - so hopefully it's a nice surprise when I hear :smile:
Now that the holidays are over, surely some results will start coming out this week. Keeping fingers crossed.
Original post by Jamie S
Has anyone heard back from the LSE for their Government and Economics programme?

Original post by dd1234
I'm still waiting, but still within 8 weeks time frame- when did you apply?

What kind of grades and stuff do you guys have? I'm thinking of applying to Gov and Econ next year
Reply 1984
Original post by anonwinner
What kind of grades and stuff do you guys have? I'm thinking of applying to Gov and Econ next year

AS Grades - AAAA
A2 Predictions - A*A* - Physics and geography AA - Maths and History
7 A*'s 2 A's and a B at gcse
Original post by jchap9776
Tbf my ten weeks finish on 16th but I'm waiting for Cambo at the moment so shouldn't be too long till then. yeah same, I've given up predicting when I'll recieve an lse decision tbh - so hopefully it's a nice surprise when I hear :smile:

Good luck with both :smile:
Good luck with both :smile:

And to you!! :smile:
Original post by avar
AS Grades - AAAA
A2 Predictions - A*A* - Physics and geography AA - Maths and History
7 A*'s 2 A's and a B at gcse

Thank you, good luck on your application
Have there been any offers since Monday or will there probably be a batch on Thursday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh just give me an offer for econ and econ history :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ffs
Hope we hear something tommorow!:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why hasn't LSE sent any decisions yet this week?!? My 8 week email ends on Friday, but I don't think they'll respond to me on time. I'm dreading receiving a 4 week email, I don't think I can wait any longer
Original post by ak2015
Why hasn't LSE sent any decisions yet this week?!? My 8 week email ends on Friday, but I don't think they'll respond to me on time. I'm dreading receiving a 4 week email, I don't think I can wait any longer

Tend to send on Thu/Fri. Is that your 8 week + 2 week? My 8 wk ends Fri but 8+2 wk ends on the 23rd. I'm really pissed with the waiting time too, but I honestly don't expect to hear back this week.
Tend to send on Thu/Fri. Is that your 8 week + 2 week? My 8 wk ends Fri but 8+2 wk ends on the 23rd. I'm really pissed with the waiting time too, but I honestly don't expect to hear back this week.

My 8+2 weeks ends this Friday so I'm getting quite panicky. My school is cancelled tomorrow as there's an insane snowstorm and it's -30° outside, so I'll be stuck in the house with nothing to distract me from LSE. I think I'm going to have a Monty Python marathon tomorrow to calm my nerves. Best of luck to you, I hope the waiting is over soon!
Anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by ak2015
My 8+2 weeks ends this Friday so I'm getting quite panicky. My school is cancelled tomorrow as there's an insane snowstorm and it's -30° outside, so I'll be stuck in the house with nothing to distract me from LSE. I think I'm going to have a Monty Python marathon tomorrow to calm my nerves. Best of luck to you, I hope the waiting is over soon!

Wow! Good luck to you too, and enjoy your MP marathon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dave97
Anyone heard anything yet?

Not a peep

Posted from TSR Mobile
My 8 weeks ended this Monday really getting impatient

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from Law/LSE?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending