The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Accounting Unit 2 Past paper analysis

guys i have made an analysis of the past paper. Thoght you might want thisUNIT 2.docx
Guys, do you have any predictions for the exam???
Reply 2
Expected Sales (in quantities)

Week 1 8 000 Week 2 6 000 Week 3 5 500 Week 4 3 200

But the capacity is 6800 units a week. If a sales order cannot be met in the same week, the factory will produce the car in the next week,or as soon as possible
So production budget is:

Week 1 6800 Week 2 6800 Week 3 5 900 Week 4 3 200

Question is to prepare cash budget. In the mark scheme the cash budget is prepared using the estimated sales figures. Why is that? Surely the factory won't be able to get that cash, if it does not have enough capacity to produce 8000 units in the first week?

Original post by Edward Cullen
guys i have made an analysis of the past paper. Thoght you might want thisUNIT 2.docx
Original post by edward cullen

omg thank you for this <3 this is such a lifesaver. :smile:
Reply 4

Original post by demhka

But the capacity is 6800 units a week. If a sales order cannot be met in the same week, the factory will produce the car in the next week,or as soon as possible
So production budget is:

Question is to prepare cash budget. In the mark scheme the cash budget is prepared using the estimated sales figures. Why is that? Surely the factory won't be able to get that cash, if it does not have enough capacity to produce 8000 units in the first week?

Original post by Haleyparker

Hi guys,

I am sitting the exam in January and am in URGENT need of past papers. Can someone please send me all the past papers?

Thanks,

F1

EDIT: For both units, depending on when you read this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5

Original post by demhka

So production budget is:

Original post by Haleyparker

Original post by f1 boss
Hi guys,

I am sitting the exam in January and am in URGENT need of past papers. Can someone please send me all the past papers?

Thanks,

F1

EDIT: For both units, depending on when you read this.

Hi guys,

Just wondering whether any of you happened to see my message? I would really appreciate the QP and MS for all and any Unit 2 papers that you may still have. Please help out a brother - I am sitting the exam in 1 week.

Best,

f1
Original post by f1 boss
Hi guys,

Just wondering whether any of you happened to see my message? I would really appreciate the QP and MS for all and any Unit 2 papers that you may still have. Please help out a brother - I am sitting the exam in 1 week.

Best,

f1

Hi

Just saw your message. Why don't you download from the website
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-advanced-levels/accounting.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials
Reply 7

Thanks for the response. The problem is that the edexcel website only has 2014 papers on there. It has some older papers i.e. 2011 backwards however, it only supplies the mark scheme or the question paper. One or the other. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I have used some external websites to download QP and MS however, am still missing a few. Do you happen to still have any in your possession? Would really appreciate it buddy (particularly:

January & June MS

January QP and MS
June MS

January QP

Anything prior to that is a real bonus however, would really like to attempt the most recent papers first. Please let me know if you can get a hold of them!

Thanks man.
Reply 8

Original post by f1 boss
Thanks for the response. The problem is that the edexcel website only has 2014 papers on there. It has some older papers i.e. 2011 backwards however, it only supplies the mark scheme or the question paper. One or the other. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

I have used some external websites to download QP and MS however, am still missing a few. Do you happen to still have any in your possession? Would really appreciate it buddy (particularly:

January & June MS

January QP and MS
June MS

January QP

Anything prior to that is a real bonus however, would really like to attempt the most recent papers first. Please let me know if you can get a hold of them!

Thanks man.

Also, I have sent you a message to your inbox with my email address should you locate the past papers and mark schemes that you used to prepare for your exam.

Thanks!
Will anyone being taking IAL accounting exam in Hk by any chance ?
Reply 10
I am taking the ial accounting in hk next year but i don't have any ideas on the choice of the textbooks lol. Any good recommendations?
Reply 11
Hey i cant open the file.

Quick Reply

Latest