The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Hey, I just found this thread!

I have an offer for Spanish and Italian at UCL :smile: Is anyone else applying for Modern Languages?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 301
Offer for maths eeeeek!!
Reply 302
i live in Hong Kong,
i've applied to Warwick, Durham, UCL, Edinburgh and Kent. I'm just waiting for Edinburgh and Durham...
Original post by ElRoCl
Well done :smile: I live in the Channel Islands and I applied to Edinburgh, Leeds, Oxford and Newcastle, what about you?
Any human sciences offer holders out there? Got an offer (AAA)
Any History, Economics and Politics offers?
Reply 305
Original post by zaraashaikh
Any human sciences offer holders out there? Got an offer (AAA)

Me! I think it's just the two of us dear...

Offer: AA
Reply 306
Original post by Pin1234
Offer for maths eeeeek!!

Congrats, well done!!! When did you send your application, if you don't mind my asking?
Reply 307
Thanks!! :smile:beginning of October I can't remember the exact date though sorry
Anyone living in london at the moment having doubts about UCL because of wanting to experience 'life outside of London'.
Original post by NatRichmond
Anyone living in london at the moment having doubts about UCL because of wanting to experience 'life outside of London'.

Yes! I have an offer for medicine. Arguably London is the best place to study it (with probably the exception of Cambridge). And UCL is a brilliant uni; the students all seem friendly too. But I think this city is a craphole :'(

I am having regrets not applying to Imperial and thus experiencing life in South Ken lol (probably shouldn't say this here) .......Aaaah wells :smile:

what are you going to do?
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone here got an offer for econ stats and finance?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone that applied end of November received offers? Getting quite restless now
Reply 312
Original post by JZ53E
I'm a neuroscience offer holder, AAA. Will definitely be firming UCL! Any other neuro people about??

I have an offer for the neuroscience too!
Original post by Choyster54
Yes! I have an offer for medicine. Arguably London is the best place to study it (with probably the exception of Cambridge). And UCL is a brilliant uni; the students all seem friendly too. But I think this city is a craphole :'(

I am having regrets not applying to Imperial and thus experiencing life in South Ken lol (probably shouldn't say this here) .......Aaaah wells :smile:

what are you going to do?

Don't know if this would help but I live in Oxford (which as I understand is like a bigger version of Cambridge), still doesn't feel like there's much going on :/

Can't wait to start uni in UCL (except the risk of getting skint lol)
Original post by Pin1234
Offer for maths eeeeek!!

Congrats pal! What was the offer if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by MickeyL0912
Don't know if this would help but I live in Oxford (which as I understand is like a bigger version of Cambridge), still doesn't feel like there's much going on :/

Can't wait to start uni in UCL (except the risk of getting skint lol)

Hahaha London is definitely a vibrant city: full of culture and and full of great things to do. My negativity is only because:
a) I've lived here all my life (17 years) and will probably want to work here in the future
b) I'm not the partying sort of person (though I am an extrovert according to MBTI!)
c) Some areas are physically really quite...well.....ahem

I definitely hope you enjoy yourself here :biggrin:
(And you'll also be having a great education at UCL too whilst you're at it :P)

btw: out of interest, did you apply to Oxford too?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 316
Original post by Light_bulb
Congrats pal! What was the offer if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks!! Not at all it's
A* maths
A* further maths
A in my further subject (bio)
OR
A* maths and As in further and bio with grade 1 in step
Reply 317
Original post by ak2015
Congrats, well done!!! When did you send your application, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks!! beginning of October I can't remember the exact date though sorry ( didn't quote you before)
Reply 318
Original post by Pin1234
Thanks!! beginning of October I can't remember the exact date though sorry ( didn't quote you before)

Nice! I applied for maths mid-October so hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon. Do you think you'll firm UCL?
Reply 319
Original post by ak2015
Nice! I applied for maths mid-October so hopefully I'll be hearing from them soon. Do you think you'll firm UCL?

Yeah you should do! 100% what about you? And have you applied for straight maths?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending