The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matthewduncan
they do if you get shot multiple times like the actor in the video.

usually not. soon after being shot entry wounds are often hard to see and almost unnoticeable and look sort of like a bad pockmark scar or like a little bed sore.

most bullets go straight in for the first inch or two before they start to fragment or tumble tearing apart flesh inside.
i don't know the science of it, i've just seen lots of results, but there isn't much reason that anything up to a straight flying .308 would leave an entry wound much larger than the diameter of the round and i imagine the destruction caused by the bullet pulling tissue inwards closes up the entry wound behind.

depending on what the bullet hits while passing through the person then a fmj can exit and leave a small exit wound similar to most entry wounds but usually a entry wound is very small and usually exit wounds of full caliber rounds is a real big and messy gaping hole much like ym's the other night.
(edited 9 years ago)
given the fact that he was on the floor he definitely got "shot" at least twice.
if he did get shot at all that is

but actually i don't want to discourage you from this actor thing so please do continue.

can you tell me more about your theory about it being actors.

if you could just make a big post listing the possible ways you imagine they might have orchestrated this whole hoax and the fool proofing of it that would be good.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 602
A policewoman was shot dead at 11AM in the south of Paris.
Several mosques were attacked this night.
Original post by Josb
A policewoman was shot dead at 11AM in the south of Paris.

That sucks :frown:
Reply 604
But obviously western media will never pick up on that will they. They want you to think it's islam vs chrisitianity because that's going to make you read their articles aren't they :rolleyes: Today BBC released some photos of the victims, but didn't show the faces of Mustapha Ourrad (proof-reader for CH) and police officer Ahmed Merabet.

But it's ok, keep posting your arguments to suit your biased agenda.
Reply 605
Original post by Skip_Snip
That sucks :frown:

She was a municipal officer, so probably unarmed.
No, they don't want you to think it's Islam vs. Christianity.

It's Islam vs. Democracy.
Original post by Dexa
But obviously western media will never pick up on that will they. They want you to think it's islam vs chrisitianity because that's going to make you read their articles aren't they :rolleyes: Today BBC released some photos of the victims, but didn't show the faces of Mustapha Ourrad (proof-reader for CH) and police officer Ahmed Merabet.

Reply 608
Original post by Mackay

Don't be brainwashed, have an independent thought. It's not Islam at all.
Original post by Dexa
Don't be brainwashed, have an independent thought. It's not Islam at all.

Woah. Not saying I agree, just saying that that's the narrative that Western media outlets are taking today.
Original post by Dexa
Two of the Charlie Hebdo victims were Muslims, why does no one mention this?

The muslims who committed the terrorism probably applied the No True Scotsman Fallacy, and thought that their actions meant they weren't muslim, so fair game to kill.
Reply 611
The two gunmen attacked a gas station in Beauvais (Picardie), and are now driving back to Paris. They have AK-47 and a RPG launcher.
given the fact that he was on the floor he definitely got "shot" at least twice.
if he did get shot at all that is

haha, let's not feed the tin foil hat wearing troll please
Original post by Dexa

Why are you bringing Christianity into this? :s-smilie:
Original post by Josb
The two gunmen attacked a gas station in Beauvais (Picardie), and are now driving back to Paris. They have AK-47 and a RPG launcher.

This isn't going to end well.
Reply 615
Original post by Wahid-r
Why are you bringing Christianity into this? :s-smilie:

I'm not that's what the media are trying to do.
Original post by Josb

they will be taken out by the French Army. they don't mess around.
They're running a montage of tribute cartoons on BBC News (and World News) channel. It's quite moving.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30720822
Original post by Dhul-Qarnayn
They're running a montage of tribute cartoons on BBC News (and World News) channel. It's quite moving.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30720822

It is.... that montage is sure to become longer and longer.....
Original post by NameerK
Upon further investigation, I found this hadith no where else, in books or other (un)reputable websites. The reference number is fake.
You must understand the only reason I am typing all this is to refute you claims against Islam as a whole.
huh ? where did you look ?

the hadith is a well-known Sahih Bukhari hadith, and the number is not fake at all

check e.g. http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/045-sbt.php

you should also have a look at other "authentic" ahadith with the same content , e.g.

Muslim 19. 4436 http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/019-smt.php

or Bukhari 5.59.369 http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/059-sbt.php

conclusion : Muhammad's involvement in Ka'b's murder is attested by the most authentic Islamic ahadith sources

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending