The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had the second round MS interview? Not sure what to expect... Or first round HSBCinterview, very little details were given in the email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smashzeJ
You think to even those who applied right before the deadline like a few days?

Deadline is end of this month mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hobes1
Does anyone know the average intake on a SW? - Does it mainly vary by the size of the firm?

Yeah from what I have seen on here it ranges from like 20 to 100+. Less places with boutiques or new established schemes, quite a few places in BBs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For Barclays apparently I was stuck on the online assessment part, kept saying its in progress when I have completed all of them. Who else had this problem? I emailed HR. Can't believe I've never noticed it
so it seems hsbc has made their voice heard post tests. Citi? anyone has an int with them? Ubs?
Reply 4025
Original post by welcometoib
so it seems hsbc has made their voice heard post tests. Citi? anyone has an int with them? Ubs?

I have friends with Citi offers.
Guys, what do I write in an e-mail if I want to reject an offer? (They already know the real reason- other offers)
Reply 4027
Does anyone know what the HSBC interview is like?
Original post by Purple_fox
Guys, what do I write in an e-mail if I want to reject an offer? (They already know the real reason- other offers)

be honest, be polite, say that it was extremely tough to choose etc, just make it polite and standard mainly id say :
Original post by CD315
I have friends with Citi offers.

ah damn. Scope and quest?
Reply 4030
Does anyone know how many interview rounds J.P. Morgan has for IB and risk?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know if there are any Spring Weeks in the week starting March 30th?
Original post by Purple_fox

Which one are you letting down? Why?
Original post by vmwl
Does anyone know how many interview rounds J.P. Morgan has for IB and risk?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just one, I had mine the day before Christmas, and they said I'd hear back mid January. In the email I received they said I'd get 3 days notification between the invite and the interview, so I'd expect a few of you to hear back today or tomorrow.

PM me if you have any questions, but it's a classic competency interview that lasts 30 min :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
What division are people getting replies for for Barclays
Original post by DavidOgbe
What division are people getting replies for for Barclays

all front office, not division specific. 15th was only day of int slots open, in assuming more will open week after as we get nearer deadline
BNP paribas anyone? :P
Also has anyone had ms final round interview?
Original post by forest123
Just one, I had mine the day before Christmas, and they said I'd hear back mid January. In the email I received they said I'd get 3 days notification between the invite and the interview, so I'd expect a few of you to hear back today or tomorrow.

PM me if you have any questions, but it's a classic competency interview that lasts 30 min :smile:

Hi was it really only competency? Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous1717
Hi was it really only competency? Thanks.

Completely, it'll depend on your interviewer, but mine was just questions about teamwork, problem solving, leadership. Nothing about JPM or even why IB. and then we finished a bit early so she asked me a question about the effect of depleting fossil fuels on the economy and then just spoke to me about her job.

Do you have an interview soon?

Latest

Trending

Trending