It was!

Congrats:woo:
Original post by Red Fox
Congrats:woo:

Thank you! Good luck for your results!
The nerves are beginning to bite...
Original post by Chlorophile
Thank you! Good luck for your results!

Anyone has any tips on staying calm right now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doomlar
I applied to Churchill hahaha ^_^

It's nice; obviously not as nice as the old colleges, but for one of the modern colleges I'd say it was the best.

I applied to Churchill too. I think it's more casual than other colleges and that makes it special for me. What did you apply for?
Original post by phatlittlelemon
Anyone has any tips on staying calm right now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Freak out, freak out, freak out. No other tips. The last days are the worst.
Original post by serafina44
I've been suffering from anxiety stomachache for a few days now. Although I know that my chances are faint due to my poor subject test and essay performance, I can't help hoping to get in.

Does anyone know any relaxation technicques worth sharing? (I've tried chocolate, sleeping, watching cartoons, doing Maths and drowning myself in a cup of tea and none of them worked :c).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I tried to count my air intakes and clear my mind. Or focusing on music. Or watching a cheesy movies. Or talking about workouts and easy subjects. They work for a little while but in the end you get back to freaking out
when will the decision be posted on ucas track?
Original post by ianna.andreea
I tried to count my air intakes and clear my mind. Or focusing on music. Or watching a cheesy movies. Or talking about workouts and easy subjects. They work for a little while but in the end you get back to freaking out

Was so anxious that I tried some wine (half a standard drink). Ended up finding out I'm allergic to alcohol fml :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Barleywolf
when will the decision be posted on ucas track?

End of January I think.
Original post by phatlittlelemon
Was so anxious that I tried some wine (half a standard drink). Ended up finding out I'm allergic to alcohol fml :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my, God is against you fighting this drunk lol. I am actually freaking out only when I think about it and let myself in that crazy present mood. I forced myself calm down about a week after the interview, because the regrets were unbearable. I just remembererd why I chose my subject, how passioned I am and that I will be able to have a beautiful career wherever I would study in the end, because finally that depends on how dedicated I am. So, I think that tip you were asking for is to remember who you are, why you love what you love and that your life is not depending on Cambridge...:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1292
I have a re-interview at Fitzwilliam next week - I've been pooled from Emmanuel for MML.
Original post by SvLy
I've been put in the pool by Emmanuel (for MML - French & Spanish) and have a re-interview at Fitzwilliam.
Don't know how I feel to be honest.

Did they contact you yesterday or today?
When is it?
Original post by The_Top_Hat
End of January I think.

What's the point of that? They should just update Track so we can know when they make the decision.
Original post by VSEPR
Depends on your college

Posted from TSR Mobile

What colleges are sending emails on Saturday? Or do they even send emails or just letters?
Original post by Barleywolf
What's the point of that? They should just update Track so we can know when they make the decision.

They just kinda ignore UCAS. Especially some of the old school style universities like oxbridge, they tend to ignore UCAS and only update it when they have to hence why you haven't seen any 'Invited to interviews' pop up.
Original post by SvLy
I have a re-interview at Fitzwilliam next week - I've been pooled from Emmanuel for MML.

That's a pretty good sign! 50/50 chances and it shows you have a real chance of getting in as everything looks good on paper, just shine at the interview :biggrin:
Reply 1298
Original post by Deadpan
Did they contact you yesterday or today?
When is it?

They emailed me about an hour ago.
They said it's either on Monday or Tuesday, and will let me know tomorrow :smile:
Reply 1299
Original post by The_Top_Hat
That's a pretty good sign! 50/50 chances and it shows you have a real chance of getting in as everything looks good on paper, just shine at the interview :biggrin:

Aw thanks for that! I'll do my best! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending