The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by RainbowVeins
You can't just simply turn down a cambridge interview :eek4: You chance is fairly good, ~50%. And if you get re-interviewed you know you are cambridge material at least :smile:

Is it not possible to change the date of your chemistry coursework?

Nope- it's been set in the school calendar all year. Might talk to the school though.
Original post by liass
Nope- it's been set in the school calendar all year. Might talk to the school though.

Yeah that might be the best thing to do...Good luck with your interview anyway! :smile:
Is anyone here for Sidney sussex ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The wait is killing me; anybody else apply to Churchill? I hate the fact that I didn't think my interviews were bad- the typical TSR opinion on a good interview, is that it was bad lmao.
Original post by Doomlar
The wait is killing me; anybody else apply to Churchill? I hate the fact that I didn't think my interviews were bad- the typical TSR opinion on a good interview, is that it was bad lmao.

It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the interviewers thought! Everyone likes to catastrophise how badly they felt they did, but you don't know what you're comparing yourself against as you weren't in other people's interviews. Some people will remember the one thing they got wrong/didn't know, and assume it was all terrible as a result, others like you may have a more balanced perspective.

Only a few more days to go :smile:
Original post by Doomlar

I'm in the same situation with you about the interview, mine weren't as challenging as I was expecting - I'm not being cocky, as you said it's actually quite worrying when you hear about how they're supposed to be difficult!

Anyway, we can only wait now 😊 good luck with Churchill, it looked really cool when I was there on the open day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by #wanttobeamedic
Is anyone here for Sidney sussex ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

me!
Original post by sanjana96
me!

Cool. For those who are pooled, will they hear anything before the 9th ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool. For those who are pooled, will they hear anything before the 9th ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you mean whether pooled people will be told they've been pooled?
Original post by sanjana96
do you mean whether pooled people will be told they've been pooled?

Yeah. Because apparently, some ppl for other colleges have received an email saying that they were pooled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doomlar

I applied to Churchill and feel exactly the same way haha! The first one was pretty grilling, but the second one was much nicer, don't feel like its a good sign haha. The first interviewers probably told the second ones to be nice to me because I was so rubbish:biggrin:
Original post by GuitaringMedic
I applied to Churchill and feel exactly the same way haha! The first one was pretty grilling, but the second one was much nicer, don't feel like its a good sign haha. The first interviewers probably told the second ones to be nice to me because I was so rubbish:biggrin:

Did you have the two male doctors first, followed by the two female doctors? I had them in that order and felt the same haha!
Original post by Doomlar
Did you have the two male doctors first, followed by the two female doctors? I had them in that order and felt the same haha!

Yes yes yes!! Out of the two guys one was really nice, and one asked all the horrible questions..
Original post by GuitaringMedic
Yes yes yes!! Out of the two guys one was really nice, and one asked all the horrible questions..

I thought the guys were quite nice; one did ask more horrible questions than the other, but it was more because I'd never studied what he was asking me :/
Original post by Doomlar
I thought the guys were quite nice; one did ask more horrible questions than the other, but it was more because I'd never studied what he was asking me :/

Damn, one of them seemed a bit moody with me:biggrin: ah well, I guess I only have to sit tight for two more nights..!
Any chance the letter would arrive tmr like in the evening or sth ? Waiting is nerve-rackiggggg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yo does anyone know what time letters r sent today?

Gd luck everyone!!! :smile:
Any chance the letter would arrive tmr like in the evening or sth ? Waiting is nerve-rackiggggg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do know that Royal Mail abandoned the second delivery of the day decades ago, right?
Original post by Helenia
You do know that Royal Mail abandoned the second delivery of the day decades ago, right?

What do u mean by second delivery of the day?
Anyone know whether cam send the letters first class or second class? And its through Royal Mail to homes in the UK right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending