The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupsoftea
How long was the phone call?

Half and hour
Original post by Anchor95
Any particularly difficult q's?

None that you should be worried about, simple competency and motivational questions.
Reply 4082
Original post by welcometoib
hsbc nomura baml yeah, Barclays defo not, will have a lot left, ms are now doing finals so assume the worst, cs gave out ints yday

baml deadline is tomorrow so how could they have given all interviews? but anyway i give up with these things... i get rejected after every test. not that ive failed all of it. It must be cv or application letting me down. its frustrating.

but thankfully ive got time to improve before graduation
Original post by mco10
baml deadline is tomorrow so how could they have given all interviews? but anyway i give up with these things... i get rejected after every test. not that ive failed all of it. It must be cv or application letting me down. its frustrating.

They give out interviews on a rolling basis. If you got rejected instantly after every test it most certainly mean you've failed them, but I could be mistaken. But don't give up, even though you might not get anything it's a good practice for summer next year.
Could someone give me the HR mail of BAML, Nomura and Citi? I applied in early November and I am still waiting... Thank you and good luck for your interview
Original post by mco10

Don't give up. I've been having the same problem and has happened to me so many times in the past. Just try. I know the frustration trust me I've had mental breakdowns in the past because of stuff like this considering how much time and effort you put in to applications
Reply 4086
Original post by Mralpha
They give out interviews on a rolling basis. If you instantly got rejected after every tests it must certainly mean you failed them, but I could be mistaken. But don't give up, even though you wont get anything it's a good practice for summer next year.

not everyone who passes the test gets an interview tho. your application still gets reviewed. and i have applied to few where the test comes after first interview
Reply 4087
Original post by REAMIL73
Could someone give me the HR mail of BAML, Nomura and Citi? I applied in early November and I am still waiting... Thank you and good luck for your interview

i rang Baml few minutes ago. the lady didnt sound nice -_- . theres no HR email for baml for Uk anyway. dont bother with citi because the reply is automated
thank you. I'll wait then
Reply 4089
Original post by Razina17
Don't give up. I've been having the same problem and has happened to me so many times in the past. Just try. I know the frustration trust me I've had mental breakdowns in the past because of stuff like this considering how much time and effort you put in to applications

thank you. for now ive decided not to pursue anything. its time focus on exams
Original post by mco10

bro its on rolling bass, I feel your frustration, nothing we can do till banks respond
Original post by mco10
thank you. for now ive decided not to pursue anything. its time focus on exams

Don't give up. You can email me your current CV and CLs and I could offer tips to improve.
Original post by mco10
not everyone who passes the test gets an interview tho. your application still gets reviewed. and i have applied to few where the test comes after first interview

If you're not getting through the initial rounds then I would suggest you try and look over your CV and cover letter as these are most likely the parts holding you back. Never give up though, just keep on fighting and you'll get a breakthrough soon
I really love how supportive everyone is here :h:
Original post by Razina17
BAML interview done. Fingers crossed :biggrin:

All the best!
Original post by itssimplyme
I really love how supportive everyone is here :h:

Unlike the other sections of this sub-forum :lol:.. or just visit WSO
Reply 4096
thanks everyone. i will keep trying :smile:
Original post by Anonynous
Unlike the other sections of this sub-forum :lol:.. or just visit WSO

American ib culture different to London culture
Reply 4098
Original post by Anonynous
Don't give up. You can email me your current CV and CLs and I could offer tips to improve.

thank you so much :smile: could please pm me your email address ? thank you
Interview with Blackrock next week! for fundamental equities :biggrin:

TJA GUNTE

Latest

Trending

Trending