The Student Room Group

Any effective way to successfully revise?

(edited 9 years ago)
It depends on the subject.
Just sit down calm, close your eyes and what remind everything which you read in your mind on each topic. According to me, it works.
East london university
It depends on the subject. But flashcards in particular have been helpful for me with Biology, as well as doing practice exam questions.
Original post by morgan8002
It depends on the subject.

Well for eg/ history
Original post by _Charlotte15
Well for eg/ history

For biology, the best way I find is to keep reading through my notes and textbook. I think this transfers to history as there is a lot of information to remember.

I notice you also do physics. Best way for that is to practice using past papers/textbook.
For biology, the best way I find is to keep reading through my notes and textbook. I think this transfers to history as there is a lot of information to remember.

I notice you also do physics. Best way for that is to practice using past papers/textbook.

Yes I've already started doing some light revision

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'm going to start doing the past papers, thank youu

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending