The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zander01
As if passports were just left behind in their cars :rolleyes: do people actually believe this stuff?

lol not me
Original post by Good bloke
On the contrary. He is educated; he is a Moslem; he was born in the UK. He is the very definition of the subject of your cast-iron guarantee that no western-born and educated Moslem could think as he does.

You should google "no true Scotsman fallacy" and see where you are going wrong before you respond in this way again. You do your credibility no favours by persisting.

Dont try and define my examples. I cannot help you if persist with Amjem jammy jam (whatever his stupid name is). I am not a muslim btw but every single one of my muslim friends and family condem him as misinterpreting islam and pretty much agreeing with every extreme act ever committed. You must be troll if you think someone who thinks 911 is a good thing is an example of a westernised educated muslim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zander01
As if passports were just left behind in their cars :rolleyes: do people actually believe this stuff?

Firstly, it wasn't a passport - it was an ID card, which is very easy to loise from one's wallet or pocket.

Secondly, the filmed record shows that one of the perpetrators managed to drop a shoe from the black Citroen outside the magazine offices, so perhaps losing items isn't quite as silly as you seem to think.
its all over the media, I've read a bit, but i don't get it, what's the story?
is it the same as what happened in Paris, or are they two different stories?
Original post by HarryBarney
If a Muslim doesn't pray according to the Quran they are not Muslim.

Presumably you will be furnishing us with the evidence that these perpetrators neglected to pray or otherwise failed to fulfil the Five Pillars of Islam. Personally, I don't doubt that they prayed, possibly incessantly, as religious fanatics often do.
Firstly, it wasn't a passport - it was an ID card, which is very easy to loise from one's wallet or pocket.

Secondly, the filmed record shows that one of the perpetrators managed to drop a shoe from the black Citroen outside the magazine offices, so perhaps losing items isn't quite as silly as you seem to think.

So two highly trained personel smoothly execute a extremely complex mission then evade the police force of paris with a rpg....not the day to bring your wallet with you is it? Not something such highly trained individuals such as themselves would do...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Presumably you will be furnishing us with the evidence that these perpetrators neglected to pray or otherwise failed to fulfil the Five Pillars of Islam. Personally, I don't doubt that they prayed, possibly incessantly, as religious fanatics often do.

Not only praying. But commiting violent acts and performing certain things would make them no longer a Muslim in God's view according to the Quran. This incident is certainly not allowed in Islam. I would imagine that Muhammad would not react in the same way but he would rather shrug the cartoons off. Cartoons don't hurt a population of 2bn Muslims who have countries and civilisations between them. This is simply a case of misinterpretation and mis led 'Muslims' who have taken things to another level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elhm1800
You must be troll if you think someone who thinks 911 is a good thing is an example of a westernised educated muslim.

No. Just someone who is capable of logical thought, who understands the meaning of a simple English phrase, who understands logical fallacies to an adequate degree, and who isn't prone to generalise from his few relevant acquaintances to the mass of Moslems.

I really do urge you to google "no true scotsman fallacy".

They are able to smuggle a rpg ak47s and kill 12 people in execution manner and escape the police. But they leave behind their I.d cards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So two highly trained personel smoothly execute a extremely complex mission then evade the police force of paris

Are you referring to the perpetrators? These would be the perpetrators who were so well-prepared that they had to ask someone the way to the building the office was in after leaving their car?
No. Just someone who is capable of logical thought, who understands the meaning of a simple English phrase, who understands logical fallacies to an adequate degree, and who isn't prone to generalise from his few relevant acquaintances to the mass of Moslems.

I really do urge you to google "no true scotsman fallacy".

How the fudge is he capable of logical thought....have you ever heard him speak?...please tell me you are not being serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry but that is utter nonsense. I don't care what kind of ID it was, you wouldn't be carrying it around with you in the first place while attempting a terror plot. You'd have to be pretty naive to think they would.

Also funny how the guy who was shown driving the car and who's finger prints they got from the steering wheel was in fact in school. He voluntarily surrendered himself and on top of that all his french class mates confirmed that he was in school.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by HarryBarney
They are able to smuggle a rpg ak47s and kill 12 people in execution manner and escape the police. But they leave behind their I.d cards.

Don't forget the shoe they almost left behind, as shown on the film record.
Are you referring to the perpetrators? These would be the perpetrators who were so well-prepared that they had to ask someone the way to the building the office was in after leaving their car?

Did they point with their bazookas 'this way or that?' No my deluded friend their attack would have taken weeks to prepare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't forget the shoe they almost left behind, as shown on the film record.

Oh yeah they left a shoe behind. :/. A shoe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How the fudge is he capable of logical thought....have you ever heard him speak?...please tell me you are not being serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am the personal capable of logical thought. Please read more carefully.
Original post by G8D
If it was a false flag the French government/intelligence service could easily have 'found' the perps without needing to plant an ID card. You clearly want this to be fake and that should tell everyone here exactly how to view you.

Don't think it works like that. How can you simply 'find' people without any evidence
Original post by G8D
If it was a false flag the French government/intelligence service could easily have 'found' the perps without needing to plant an ID card. You clearly want this to be fake and that should tell everyone here exactly how to view you.

How dare you judge me...all im doing is not believing everything I see...u should try and think rationally and be objective. And before you ask im not a muslim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did they point with their bazookas 'this way or that?' No my deluded friend their attack would have taken weeks to prepare.

The rocket launchers weren't used in the attack, nor even shown. It seems more likely they were stored, along with their Molotov cocktails, in the second, grey, car driven by the third man rather than transferred from the black car while they were on the run.
I am the personal capable of logical thought. Please read more carefully.

You are the person saying Ajem Chaudry is a logical educated person. You not me. YOU.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending