The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Good bloke
The rocket launchers weren't used in the attack, nor even shown. It seems more likely they were stored, along with their Molotov cocktails, in the second, grey, car driven by the third man rather than transferred from the black car while they were on the run.

Om my bad. They asked for directions in all black outfits waving AK47s....yep sounds good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zander01
Don't think it works like that. How can you simply 'find' people without any evidence

Two points (again):

Firstly, they probably had at least one of the perpetrators under some kind of surveillance and could quickly check his recent telecommunications footprint very easily.

Secondly, they did have evidence; one of them dropped his ID card, and probably left a DNA trace and/or fingerprints, in the black car.
Original post by elhm1800
Om my bad. They asked for directions in all black outfits waving AK47s....yep sounds good

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is what an eye witness reported yesterday. Do you have evidence to contradict the witness?
Everyone should read Martin Rowson's piece on The Guardian's website today.
Two points (again):

Firstly, they probably had at least one of the perpetrators under some kind of surveillance and could quickly check his recent telecommunications footprint very easily.

Secondly, they did have evidence; one of them dropped his ID card, and probably left a DNA trace and/or fingerprints, in the black car.

And by the sounds of it left his birth certificate, credit card and shopping list in the car....not forgetting several items of clothing..

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are the person saying Ajem Chaudry is a logical educated person. You not me. YOU.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. I haven't described him at all (other than to state he is a British-born and educated Moslem). You are the person mis-reading a description of myself as a description of Anjem Choudary.
Three gunmen opened fire at the Paris office of Charlie Hebdo, a satirical magazine, killing 12/wounding 11 others.

Among the dead are the magazine's cartoonists and Editor-in-Chief, who was on Al-Qaeda's most wanted list as a result of producing a series of satirical cartoons of Muhammad, including nude caricatures.
And by the sounds of it left his birth certificate, credit card and shopping list in the car....not forgetting several items of clothing..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where did you hear that? You do realise these people want to be caught, don't you? They now need a martyr's death.
No. Just someone who is capable of logical thought, who understands the meaning of a simple English phrase, who understands logical fallacies to an adequate degree, and who isn't prone to generalise from his few relevant acquaintances to the mass of Moslems.

I really do urge you to google "no true scotsman fallacy".

No. I haven't described him at all (other than to state he is a British-born and educated Moslem). You are the person mis-reading a description of myself as a description of Anjem Choudary.

Oh dear has someone got a problem with the truth?...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where did you hear that? You do realise these people want to be caught, don't you? They now need a martyr's death.

Do they???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dear has someone got a problem with the truth?...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not me. If you have evidence that Anjem Choudary was not British-born or educated, or is not a Moslem then please bring it forward for scrutiny. If I misinterpreted your guarantee that no such person would ever support the terrorists (without resorting to the no true Scotsman argument) then please correct me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Two points (again):

Is that how they mistakenly accused a school boy of being one of the terrorists? Despite the fingerprints, or are you just conveniently ignoring that? (again)

If you still think people are stupid enough to not only carry ID cards with them on a mission such as this, but to leave it behind in the only place guaranteed to be found then you are deluded. Did you also believe that those passports somehow survived the 9/11 attacks?
(edited 9 years ago)

It would be consistent with what they have done, and with what has happened to past Islamist terrorists. We'll just have to wait and see whether they survive. I'm sure the French would rather take and try them than kill them.
It would be consistent with what they have done, and with what has happened to past Islamist terrorists. We'll just have to wait and see whether they survive. I'm sure the French would rather take and try them than kill them.

Well lets hope they're eliminated as soon as.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by G8D
Good Bloke was clearly talking about himself as a logical individual...

Oh dear.

You couldn't make this up, could you?
Original post by Zander01
. Did you also believe that those passports somehow survived the 9/11 attacks?

You think that these people were at the World Trade Centre attack? Surely your tinfoil hat has slipped?
Original post by G8D
I put found in quotes for a reason. Quasi-secret services don't necessarily have to be forthcoming about how they did so. If it was a set up they could easily have announced who it was and that they were in custody/'unfortunately' killed in pursuit. No real evidence required really.

Why place an ID when they could deal with it in a much cleaner way.

In such a high profile case, I'd disagree. People want to know who did it without any doubt. How many people still believe the bin laden killing was fake?

Why have previous cases of false flags bothered to plant evidence if it wasn't needed?
You couldn't make this up, could you?

Well if I was really mistaken then I apologise. It just seems dodgy that anyone apart from a selafi should use Anjem Chaudry as an example of a conservative muslim in the west.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You think that these people were at the World Trade Centre attack? Surely your tinfoil hat has slipped?

I'm clearly not referring to the paris attackers
(edited 9 years ago)
So two highly trained personel smoothly execute a extremely complex mission then evade the police force of paris with a rpg....not the day to bring your wallet with you is it? Not something such highly trained individuals such as themselves would do...

Posted from TSR Mobile

its bull**** man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending