The Student Room Group

Can i get all A* at Gcse's?

so I'm currently getting B and C's, and I'm fed up, and i wanted to get all A* and make my family and myself proud
is it possible?
Sure, you have to put the work in for it though.
Reply 2
Original post by lilshotta6532
so I'm currently getting B and C's, and I'm fed up, and i wanted to get all A* and make my family and myself proud
is it possible?

Sure you could! Don't exhaust yourself though, remember you have a whole new battle coming up after your GCSEs, one which is typically far more important!
Original post by lilshotta6532
is it possible?

It's entirely possible, but you'll have to work hard - nobody in my year gained all A*s, and the highest was 10 out of 13, partially due to the first exams being taken in year 9. As GCSEs are, of course, not completely chosen personally, there will be some subjects you're great at, meaning that it won't take too much effort, but there'll be some subjects you hate and aren't particularly amazing it; the hardest thing, I think, will be getting motivation to work on subjects you don't like. I hated German so it was my worst grade, a B.

Quick Reply

Latest