The Student Room Group

Southampton BM5 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

are any of you graduate applicants?
Original post by _lilly_
Congrats! What time's your group interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, you too!!! my group time is 12:20!! wbu?
Original post by GGardner
Thank you, you too!!! my group time is 12:20!! wbu?

4:45. I guess the chances of finding someone in your group are pretty slim!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview on the 27th!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know the number of interviews and offers? And number of applicants this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellipsis...
Anyone know the number of interviews and offers? And number of applicants this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't release this information until later in the year.
Anyone with an interview invite today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neostigmine
They don't release this information until later in the year.

Thanks- what about last years data?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellipsis...
Thanks- what about last years data?

Posted from TSR Mobile

First post in this thread :yes:. Though the UKCAT may be a fair bit higher than they're expecting this year as it was harder this year :smile:
Original post by Neostigmine
First post in this thread :yes:. Though the UKCAT may be a fair bit higher than they're expecting this year as it was harder this year :smile:

Thanks😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by candyloveee
are any of you graduate applicants?

Yes I am. anxiously waitinggg:confused:
Just wondered if anyone has an interview with a score of 672.5 or lower??
Does anyone know in what order are interviews given out? I got a UKCAT score of 722.5, AS 4As, predicted grades 4A*s but I still haven't heard back?:confused:
Reply 193
Original post by future_medic123
Does anyone know in what order are interviews given out? I got a UKCAT score of 722.5, AS 4As, predicted grades 4A*s but I still haven't heard back?:confused:

I'm wondering this as well - I have 4As at AS too and predicted 3A* but my ukcat is 747.5 and I haven't heard anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's decided mostly by UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sunshine northp
Yes I am. anxiously waitinggg:confused:

Likewise! where else did you apply?
Original post by Liv_97
I'm wondering this as well - I have 4As at AS too and predicted 3A* but my ukcat is 747.5 and I haven't heard anything either

Posted from TSR Mobile

My UKCAT is 747.5 and I've got an interview so don't worry, they aren't giving out the interviews inorder of score :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
Original post by unibanana
My UKCAT is 747.5 and I've got an interview so don't worry, they aren't giving out the interviews inorder of score :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thank you, I guess that means I'll get one at some point - just a case of more waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by future_medic123

I got UKCAT 688, AS 4A's and predicted A*A*A and have an interview so you should hear from them!!
Reply 199
Do they use personal statement during interview? For my other two unis I got interviews at they don't look at personal statements at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending