Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JoeL1994
What dates your interview?! :smile:

It's the 25th March, when's yours? I'm glad there are no maths/english tests for Nottingham but the group interview is still a bit worrying haha! :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by bella_shadow
Have you heard from Notts yet? My best friend is also applying for Law with Spanish and Spanish Law but she hasn't heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I got an offer on about the 10th of December :smile:
Original post by yesitsme123
Yeah, I got an offer on about the 10th of December :smile:

Wow, congratulations!! How long did you have to wait for your offer? Hope you enjoy it!
Original post by bella_shadow
Wow, congratulations!! How long did you have to wait for your offer? Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks! I sat my LNAT in october so about six weeks in the end from then.
Reply 784
Anyone else for Chinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucyva7
Hopefully! My interview is in March so a while to wait :tongue: Congratulations on your offer! Xx

I have an interview in March too! On the 11th! When is yours? x
Original post by ammatt123
I have an interview in March too! On the 11th! When is yours? x

Aw mine's not until the 25th! Was hoping to be on the same day! Good luck for yours though, hope it goes well :smile: what branch are you doing? x
Yeah, you too! I'm glad there aren't any Maths and English assessments in this one :smile: Adult, what about you? x
Original post by lucyva7
Aw mine's not until the 25th! Was hoping to be on the same day! Good luck for yours though, hope it goes well :smile: what branch are you doing? x

Yeah, you too! I'm glad there aren't any Maths and English assessments at this interview :smile: I'm doing Adult, what about you? x
Hi all, does anyone have a offer for engineering with foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, you too! I'm glad there aren't any Maths and English assessments at this interview :smile: I'm doing Adult, what about you? x

Adult too! :h: Same, i'm glad about having no maths or english tests, at the moment i'm excited but the group interview bit is worrying me! x
Original post by lucyva7
Adult too! :h: Same, i'm glad about having no maths or english tests, at the moment i'm excited but the group interview bit is worrying me! x

Aw let me know how it goes for you! Have you had any other interviews yet? x
Aw let me know how it goes for you! Have you had any other interviews yet? x

I will and you too! :h: I haven't had any yet but have one at Kings next week, Southampton in a few weeks then Nottingham in March, and still waiting on York! have you? x
Aw good luck!! Do they do tests at Kings? I had one at Leeds on Monday but I just missed the pass rate for the maths test so I got declined! That's why I'm so glad that none of my other interviews have tests :smile: I've got Bradford next week, York the week after and then Nottingham in March. I'm still waiting to hear from Northumbria though. x
Aw good luck!! Do they do tests at Kings? I had one at Leeds on Monday but I just missed the pass rate for the maths test so I got declined! That's why I'm so glad that none of my other interviews have tests :smile: I've got Bradford next week, York the week after and then Nottingham in March. I'm still waiting to hear from Northumbria though. x

Ooooh well done! How long did it take for you to hear back from York!? It feels like they're taking forever! :tongue: The Kings one next week is a Maths and English test day, and then if you pass both you get a multiple mini interview on another day in February, so they do it in two separate days. Aw missing it by a little bit must have been annoying! Good luck for Northumbria! Do you have a top choice? x
I want to apply for Nottingham too!:bigsmile: My first choice! I want to do medicine there, it seems like a really good University for medicine and the campus is great! Is anyone doing Ambition Nottingham?
Original post by lucyva7
Ooooh well done! How long did it take for you to hear back from York!? It feels like they're taking forever! :tongue: The Kings one next week is a Maths and English test day, and then if you pass both you get a multiple mini interview on another day in February, so they do it in two separate days. Aw missing it by a little bit must have been annoying! Good luck for Northumbria! Do you have a top choice? x

I think it was about two weeks after applying that I heard from York! My advice would be to practice the stuff they did even mention would be on it because that's what happened to me hah good luck! Nottingham or York are my top too, fell in love with Nottingham on the open day 😃 what about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it was about two weeks after applying that I heard from York! My advice would be to practice the stuff they did even mention would be on it because that's what happened to me hah good luck! Nottingham or York are my top too, fell in love with Nottingham on the open day ������ what about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you for the advice! I think my top 2 are UEA and York, but I did really love Nottingham too! x
While I realise many people were affected by what happened in France, please keep on topic :smile:

Neostigmine
Uni Mod
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Benjy15
Hi all, does anyone have a offer for engineering with foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to Nottingham foundation year (for engineering) and I got invited to an applicants visit day. I think that's basically my interview, which is on the 14th February. If all goes well and they give me an offer I'll be making it my firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending