The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by H.Ibrahim
Just a heads up, never insurance your phones with protect my bubble :lol:

My phone isn't insured anyway:lol:, what happened?
Original post by Bude8
I don't think I even have phone insurance :lol:

Fair enough :biggrin:

Original post by Red Fox
My phone isn't insured anyway:lol:, what happened?

They have lawyers with their policies making the whole process of phone replaced long and unnecessary compared with other insurance services. Their call centres are not too much help and quite rude imo, they are purposely trying to make it difficult so you give up on the whole thing. On a scale up to 10 at how bad the service is, it'd be so high the damn scale would break! :lol:
Fair enough :biggrin:

They have lawyers with their policies making the whole process of phone replaced long and unnecessary compared with other insurance services. Their call centres are not too much help and quite rude imo, they are purposely trying to make it difficult so you give up on the whole thing. On a scale up to 10 at how bad the service is, it'd be so high the damn scale would break! :lol:

What happened to your phone anyway?:lol:

I've been using a phone with a crack that splits off into about 20 mini cracks and goes across the entire screen for about 11 months, the touch screen still works fine so it doesn't bother me.
Original post by Red Fox
What happened to your phone anyway?:lol:

I've been using a phone with a crack that splits off into about 20 mini cracks and goes across the entire screen for about 11 months, the touch screen still works fine so it doesn't bother me.

It was stolen about a month ago, this article perfectly describes my experience with them:

http://www.ironmanmode.com/archives/3747
It was stolen about a month ago, this article perfectly describes my experience with them:

http://www.ironmanmode.com/archives/3747

Ahhh that sucks. To be fair PYB definitely isn't the only insurance company like that.

Hyped for Saturday?
Anyone doing their A2 mock exams this month?
Original post by Red Fox
Ahhh that sucks. To be fair PYB definitely isn't the only insurance company like that.

Hyped for Saturday?

That's true.

Yeah, I can't wait! Also it's when you guys find out Cambridge Application Outcome? Must be nerve racking!

Original post by ahmed7991

I am :smile:

Yep. Spanish today, French on Weds and Chem on Fri
That's true.

Yeah, I can't wait! Also it's when you guys find out Cambridge Application Outcome? Must be nerve racking!

Saturday. I'm not really nervous because I'm 100% certain of a rejection so an offer is just a bonus and I won't be upset with a rejection. More excited for KnB than the Cambridge letter:lol:.

I reckon Bude and Fish will both get in though.
Original post by O133
Yep. Spanish today, French on Weds and Chem on Fri

cool! i just got the mark back from my Computing mock. i got an E grade, considering i'm in my second year is this bad?
Original post by Red Fox
Saturday. I'm not really nervous because I'm 100% certain of a rejection so an offer is just a bonus and I won't be upset with a rejection. More excited for KnB than the Cambridge letter:lol:.

Yeah I bet they are already packing their bags ready for a Cambridge term :lol: So pumped for KnB!
cool! i just got the mark back from my Computing mock. i got an E grade, considering i'm in my second year is this bad?

What grade do you want out of it?
Yeah I bet they are already packing their bags ready for a Cambridge term :lol: So pumped for KnB!

Kise becomes next level OP.
How are your A2s going?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
Kise becomes next level OP.
How are your A2s going?

I can imagine, he has an amazing ability to learn quickly. So far so good, but it's taking a lot of my time, how are you finding them?
Original post by Red Fox

I did some pretty stupid things at my interview, didn't give that fluid an answer to a PS question, also didn't realise I was integrating a constant and so I was wondering how I was going to do it for a good minute or so :lol:
I can imagine, he has an amazing ability to learn quickly. So far so good, but it's taking a lot of my time, how are you finding them?

Get back to me in a week after mocks and I'll let you know, I actually have no idea if I'm actually doing well or not for sciences lol. Maths is all fine though.
Original post by Bude8
I did some pretty stupid things at my interview, didn't give that fluid an answer to a PS question, also didn't realise I was integrating a constant and so I was wondering how I was going to do it for a good minute or so :lol:

It took me about a 30 seconds to work out where a graph crossed the y-axis, I just completely forgot how to:lol:, didn't get asked anything on PS or even about me, was just all maths.
Original post by Red Fox
It took me about a 30 seconds to work out where a graph crossed the y-axis, I just completely forgot how to:lol:, didn't get asked anything on PS or even about me, was just all maths.

Also haven't been contacted yet so it's either offer or rejection, no pooling :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
Also have been contacted yet so it's either offer or rejection, no pooling :lol:

Nah you could be pooled, it just means no re-interview. You could have an offer from another college.
Original post by Red Fox
Nah you could be pooled, it just means no re-interview. You could have an offer from another college.

Oh right yeah, my bad. Either way, I won't be going :lol:

Latest