The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
You are the one that tried to apply rational thought to these nutjobs.

I meant rational thought to those who believe in a religion not those islamists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarryBarney
If a Muslim commits an act of terror. Then deal with that Muslim individually.
Leave the other normal population of Muslims alone.
And leave our religion alone.

if he commits that act due to an ideology, then that ideology has to be dealt with too, otherwise it will repeat (as it has done for donkeys years) People have tried to blame multicutluralism, ethnicity, race economic factors etc - but the one common facto in all cases allover the place, has been the islamist ideology.
Original post by Kerrias
Anybody in Scotland who wishes to take part in a peaceful solidarity gathering, to support freedom of press whilst promoting greater cultural respect of minority groups and to remember the victims at Charlie Hebdo, one will be taking place this Sunday at 3pm in Edinburgh, to mirror a similar gathering being held in Paris at the same time. We are hoping to have a large turnout to show Paris that we are standing by their side. We are meeting at the French Consulate on Randolph Crescent at 3pm. Bring flowers and pens/pencils. #JeSuisCharlie

https://www.facebook.com/events/345287508992606/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

is it also a protest against islamist ideology and their grip over the muslim world, and the oppression of non muslim faiths, women and other minorities there? if so more people would turn up
Original post by teenhorrorstory
What baffles me about this tragic event, is the silence of the mainstream media on the hypocrisy of the French judicial system. When you say anything bad against the zionists, you will be charged to court, that you are anti-semetic. As we see what happened to Garoudi. But, when anyone speaks against Islam, they will bring up 'freedom of speech' blablabla.
I agree with the right to Freedom of speech, but only when it is implemented for all. #JeSuisCharlie ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420738737.805526.jpg

the drawing of cartoons was not 'speaking out against islam' it was satire, a tradition ingrained in french democratic society for 400 years, it pokes fun at all institutions, including catholicism, its largest religion, it isnt anti-catholic. some people seem too dull to understand this and what free speech actually means.
Original post by Meenglishnogood
is it also a protest against islamist ideology and their grip over the muslim world, and the oppression of non muslim faiths, women and other minorities there? if so more people would turn up

Look multiple islamic scholoars the ones that are not crazy like anjem choudari have come out and condemmed this action just like any terrorist attacks. Anyone that does a terrorist attack puts them outside the boundaries of islam no matter how much they should gods name or quote the quran they are out just like with any other religion. If you want to see the true islam stay away from the media and go meet a real muslim. Infact i challenge you to go do that
Original post by hasan6091
Look multiple islamic scholoars the ones that are not crazy like anjem choudari have come out and condemmed this action just like any terrorist attacks. Anyone that does a terrorist attack puts them outside the boundaries of islam no matter how much they should gods name or quote the quran they are out just like with any other religion. If you want to see the true islam stay away from the media and go meet a real muslim. Infact i challenge you to go do that

Are you crazy? Anjem chaudry isn't crazy is he? Hes approved this attack like every terror attack that has ever happened by crazy islamists. The fact you have to resort to lies is beyond me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have met many thanks and i woulndt regard any of them as terrorists. however that doesnt mean they would automatically disagree with these attackers actuall ideologies,. therin lies the crux of the problem, not jsut here but everywhere. the high profile muslim leaders condem their actions, but not their reasoning or ideology, which is the cause of their actions. simply declaring every muslim that commits a sin is not in part of islam anymore is idiotic, and doesnt tackle the problem
(edited 9 years ago)
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=325_1420675775

Where is the blood, with such a gun the blood should splatter everywhere and why does it look like the bullet hit the ground
Setup?

Where is the blood, with such a gun the blood should splatter everywhere and why does it look like the bullet hit the ground
Setup?

You can see the dust come off the floor.

**** you you're vermin.
Reply 729

Setup?

I'm sure the Mossad is behind this.
Original post by Josb
I'm sure the Mossad is behind this.

And the illuminati

Don't forget them
Original post by PopaPork
And the illuminati

Don't forget them

And crab people
Sorry i meant crazy my bad
Original post by OhJustSomeGuy
And crab people

Oh god! We don't mention the crab people!

They know where we all live!!!!!!!!
Original post by elhm1800
Are you crazy? Anjem chaudry isn't crazy is he? Hes approved this attack like every terror attack that has ever happened by crazy islamists. The fact you have to resort to lies is beyond me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry a typo i meant only crazy one's like..
You can see the dust come off the floor.

**** you you're vermin.

Yeh which means the bullet hit the floor and not the guy in the head, hey im just writing what i see in the video
Yeh which means the bullet hit the floor and not the guy in the head, hey im just writing what i see in the video

Or it went through him?
Or it went through him?

Maybe, but look at where the dust comes from, where is the blood?
Original post by elhm1800
I meant rational thought to those who believe in a religion not those islamists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Religion is not rational.
Maybe, but look at where the dust comes from, where is the blood?

Bullet fragment when they pass through people and it just hit concrete

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending