The Student Room Group

how do i win her back?

I've been seeing a girl for about 6 months, we became good friends talk a lot about things, she has told me I am the only man she can trust openly with so I know a lot about her.

We had a good sex life as well, we did it quite often. She isn't the girl that I've been seeing but I don't have a good bond with them like I do her, get a lot of female attention and I love it. I told her I didn't want a serious relationship so I noticed see stopped seeing me as much she usually does.

I now realise that she was perfect for me, she actually cared and actually understood me. I'm use to people thinking I'm a dick, I miss having someone to talk to. She is a nice beautiful girl

I found out she started seeing someone else , I was expecting her to be with a good looking guy no she is now seeing a virgin who looks like McLovin. I want to win her back but I don't know how to go about it, I don't know if she believe me even if I have back as just a friend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I found out she started seeing someone else

Forget it, move on.
You can't win people back. There's a reason why you lost them
I'm not sure I've got this straight.

You were sleeping with her, then told her you weren't serious?
You were seeing other girls?
You are surprised she's with someone else?

What were you thinking of?

This is a case of chickens coming home to roost. You've well and truly mucked up. She will be feeling betrayed by you, someone she 'trusted'. If you treat people badly they don't like it. They go.

I don't think you are ever going to win her back - she's got a bad opinion of you as a fickle, self-centred, immature, shallow person ( your description of yourself above - not yet much improved either judging by your description of her current boyfriend). She's not going to believe a word you say now as she'll have her own views of you, made over the last 6 months experience of you.

And you are used to people thinking you are a dick? Why would that be, do you think?

All you can hope for is to look hard at yourself, change your ways and hope you meet someone as nice as her in the future.

This is a very hard lesson to learn but it can't easily be remedied just because you'd like it to be.

You might want to try in other circles for your future Miss Right as she's very likely to have spoken to her friends about you and they'll be a no go area. Why do men not realise that women talk to each other?
Reply 4
All I can say is gutted.
Reply 5
I've been seeing a girl for about 6 months, we became good friends talk a lot about things, she has told me I am the only man she can trust openly with so I know a lot about her.

We had a good sex life as well, we did it quite often. She isn't the girl that I've been seeing but I don't have a good bond with them like I do her, get a lot of female attention and I love it. I told her I didn't want a serious relationship so I noticed see stopped seeing me as much she usually does.

I now realise that she was perfect for me, she actually cared and actually understood me. I'm use to people thinking I'm a dick, I miss having someone to talk to. She is a nice beautiful girl

I found out she started seeing someone else , I was expecting her to be with a good looking guy no she is now seeing a virgin who looks like McLovin. I want to win her back but I don't know how to go about it, I don't know if she believe me even if I have back as just a friend

You blew it buddy, don't repeat the mistake in the future.

Forget it and move on, I am afraid you blew it. Learn from it in future.
X

You wanted other girls but to keep her around. She didn't want that and felt unwanted. You see she is with another guy. Suddenly you want her back? Because she's soo perfect for you.
You don't win her back. She is with him so don't be arrogant enough to think she'll come running back to you :lol:
Reply 8
Original post by shawn_o1
You can't win people back. There's a reason why you lost them

You can sometimes.
Reply 9
Don't cock block Mclovin, he's already been cock blocked by those police men haha
Move on man. Life ain't over. We still winning.
C'est fini.
Its really simple ... If she really cares about you, then definitely you have a big chance to win her back. And, your girl seems is looking for a serious relationship.

Just need to show her that you care about her, and really miss her so much.

Being honest with her is the key to win her back. You just express how you felt after leaving her in good words, and that you miss the simple spontaneous stuff that you share it with her. Remind her with a good moment you shared together.

Start by saying ... Stopping seeing you opens my heart for good moment we had together. I never thought that i'm going to miss you so much. ( mention sth that you think your girl has in term of personality and others don't have)
Original post by al_mohajer
Its really simple ... If she really cares about you, then definitely you have a big chance to win her back. And, your girl seems is looking for a serious relationship.

Just need to show her that you care about her, and really miss her so much.

Being honest with her is the key to win her back. You just express how you felt after leaving her in good words, and that you miss the simple spontaneous stuff that you share it with her. Remind her with a good moment you shared together.

Start by saying ... Stopping seeing you opens my heart for good moment we had together. I never thought that i'm going to miss you so much. ( mention sth that you think your girl has in term of personality and others don't have)

Original post by Retired_Messiah
C'est ****in fini.

:banghead:
And, next time if you care about someone, don't wait for the last minute to get her back. She was with you all the time. It wasn't hard to show her that you really care about her.
Try to get her sth that you promised to get it for her before, and you never did back then. Its going to be nice to get it for her now.
Honestly you're not the victim here and you probably don't deserve someone like her, if this this new guy is half as arrogant as you are I'm sure she'll be moving up in the world, I say move on
Reply 17
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
She is with him so don't be arrogant enough to think she'll come running back to you :lol:

If he plays his cards right he could.
Original post by lent6
If he plays his cards right he could.

Well then she is an idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending