The Student Room Group

Where to get your eyebrows done.

Hi, so basically for my 14th birthday (which is like a month away) my mum said she will take me to this salon place, but they said you have to be over 16 to thread eyebrows which I think is personally a bit stupid because it doesn't involve anything dangerous but oh well. Anyway just wanted to know where you can get your eyebrows done. I know in Cardiff you can get your eyebrows done in the Indian eyebrow place but I don't want it done there because its in the middle of a shopping centre and everyone can see you lol. But if anyone knows of a good eyebrow place by Cardiff please tell me thanks.
Reply 1
btw I can get away with looking 16, its just that I would rather not lie bout my age.
That's stupid. There is no age limit.
Reply 3
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
That's stupid. There is no age limit.

I know it's stupid as hell lol, but the place where I live and where I want to get my eyebrows done said you HAVE to be over 16, but idk about any other places that's why I asked.
Original post by Lay♥
I know it's stupid as hell lol, but the place where I live and where I want to get my eyebrows done said you HAVE to be over 16, but idk about any other places that's why I asked.

Get it done at home. Simple.
Reply 5
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Get it done at home. Simple.

Would rather get it done professionally because my friend tried that and didn't go to plan as her eyebrows looked terrible afterwards. But thanks anyways.
Try hd brows, they've got salons all over the place and I think they're really good. Get your eyebrows shaped and tinted to match your face shape!
Reply 7
Original post by Winter_is_here
Try hd brows, they've got salons all over the place and I think they're really good. Get your eyebrows shaped and tinted to match your face shape!

Thanks, this really helped
Reply 8
Original post by Lay♥
Would rather get it done professionally because my friend tried that and didn't go to plan as her eyebrows looked terrible afterwards. But thanks anyways.

There's mobile beauticans who come to your home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i get mine threaded at Superdrug
Reply 10
Original post by gemmam
There's mobile beauticans who come to your home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know but I might be going with friends. Idk yet but otherwise might do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending