The Student Room Group

guys, would u tap this?

aight.. so i found out that there is such thing as women's mma and that some butters chick called ronda rousey is the undefeated champion (and all of her fights end with her breaking her opponent's arm in the first round, no joke). upon this discovery i was ofcourse disgusted - seeing women built like tanks breaking each others faces and ****. like wtf are you doing? what happened to being a dancer or an actress why are u bludgeoning someone to near-death with ur elbows.

anyway that's besides the point.. i noticed that in every ronda rousey video i clicked (and that's a lot.. i needed to dedicate as much brain power as possible to hate this ugly man) the comments are flooded with fanboys talking about how they wanna marry her / bone her or how she's the hottest girl they've ever seen. LITERALLY every video is full of comments like these, and i'm sitting here thinking there's something wrong with me cos apparently im the only one who thinks her face looks like my left nut.

i mean take a look:

what?

again:

what? is this life? look at the size of her arms in this video:

she literally looks like a sweaty 13 year old boy that has been masturbating furiously on a daily basis. her right bicep probably contains enough mass to nuke somalia.

and i know some TSR nerd will come out with some crap along the lines of 'u jelly? u feeling insecure cos this chick can **** you up?' - nah son. seriously i don't care who she is i will destroy her in a fight. im from the streets of london.. there are no rules here if we get into a fight on the street i will legit headbutt this bitch in the mouth or give her the ultimate nipple cripple. can u imagine how satisfying backhanding her face would be? the sound of ur hand connecting with that flabby testicle-looking face would be a thing of beauty.

anyway, discuss.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

it would be interesting to see you to fight. bet she would beat you. you should ask her, then we could all watch.
Reply 2
I want to kiss your left nut.
im pretty sure id be the one that would be getting tapped
she is my favourite woman atm
Reply 5
I like it rough. She does too. 10/10 would try to bang but would get banged.
I think she's hot facially but not what I'd generally consider attractive body wise.

You seem to hate her a lot for some reason :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by whatevernd
it would be interesting to see you to fight. bet she would beat you. you should ask her, then we could all watch.
ask her for me if u have twitter.

in a streetfight i'm pretty confident i could destroy this shrek look-a-like. in MMA u can't headbutt, bottle someone in the head or stamp them out when they're on the ground (key ingredients to winning a real fight)

look at how this hobo with 0 fight experience destroys a former women's mma champion in the ring:

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by whatevernd

Good spelling. That was a bit of a stupid thing to say, I'd be willing to bet most men on earth would get their arse kicked by her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
why? what happens when you tap her on the shoulder?
Reply 10
Ronda Rousey. Have you guys seen her in UFC? She would kill you guys if you got into an argument.
Reply 11
Original post by Wade-
Good spelling. That was a bit of a stupid thing to say, I'd be willing to bet most men on earth would get their arse kicked by her

Posted from TSR Mobile
again, check this video out:

a filthy homeless crackhead destroys former women mma champion in a ring without training. now imagine if they took this fight to his domain (the streets)

this one's a hottie though so personally i wouldn't wanna smash her face in. just let her win
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by al_94
Ronda Rousey. Have you guys seen her in UFC? She would kill you guys if you got into an argument.
there's not much to see, it's just him breaking a chick's arm in the first round every time. what's he gonna do in a streetfight when u bottle him in the mouth

Original post by Precious Illusions
I think she's hot facially
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by snoop_frog
there's not much to see, it's just him breaking a chick's arm in the first round every time. what's he gonna do in a streetfight when u bottle him in the mouth

It seems like you dislike her? Why?

Oh I was judging more from the Conan video where she's all done up :lol:
I have no problems with girls that are strong/wrestlers/bodybuilders or w/e else, but I doubt I could be with a chick that could literally beat the crap out of me. I can deal with the odd strong punch in the arm but with my ******* tendencies, I'd probably be "accidentally" killed within a week by someone like that
any man dating her would end up in a matrifocal relationship
Might as well date a man
Reply 18
Original post by al_94
It seems like you dislike her? Why?
at first it was the face but then i realised her personality is dog sh;t. there's a video somewhere where she trash talks michael phelps to the camera saying stuff like "who is he". rofl bitch this guy is the most decorated olympian of all time.. 18 gold medals, 2 silver and 2 bronze (or something) compared to her 1 bronze in judo, why talk smack?

there's a fellow shemale that she's running away from trying to avoid a fight cos she knows she'd get tucked in and lose the undefeated streak she gained by beating sh;tters. she trash talks her every chance she gets on camera and constantly talks about she can beat her but then just comes out with excuses as to why she won't fight her etc. etc. she's typical american white trash basically.

when i look at the shemale's interviews she's very humble and doesn't stoop to her level. she wants to let her fighting in the ring do the talking. look at this MONSTER:

she'll get her neck broken in 20 areas. that's a DUDE surely ^

Spoiler

Reply 19
again, check this video out:

a filthy homeless crackhead destroys former women mma champion in a ring without training. now imagine if they took this fight to his domain (the streets)

this one's a hottie though so personally i wouldn't wanna smash her face in. just let her win

Destroys her? At no point was he in control, he was on top of her but couldn't move. She also had no head gear on unlike him, if she had caught him flush without that on he wouldn't have got back up. She's fought Ronda Rousey twice and lost both times

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest