The Student Room Group

Girls, do you find some accents attractive? If so, which ones?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Irish and south African
Reply 41
Like idek if I like my accent but prefer having like a Barry/Cardiff accent to a valleys accent which is a really strong accent like lol
💕😍😍French Italian Spanish and Mexican 💖😍😍😍☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Scottish are my absolute favourite - then shortly afterwards are accents from Liverpool :drool:
Original post by Lay♥
Like idek if I like my accent but prefer having like a Barry/Cardiff accent to a valleys accent which is a really strong accent like lol

Original post by Lay♥
I like Australian, Irish, English accents (north and south) and Welsh accents cause im welsh but im from near Cardiff so if you have a Cardiff/Barry/Newport accent it sounds different if you have a valleys accent, idk if you can relate but they sound different.

I'm from Wales aswell :smile: . Which part of wales exactly are you from and do u have the welsh accent.
Reply 45
Original post by futuremedic19
I'm from Wales aswell :smile: . Which part of wales exactly are you from and do u have the welsh accent.

I'm from Barry like, where Gavin and Stacey was filmed and I kind of have a welsh accent suppose but I sound far less strong as a normal welsh accent, and you?
Reply 46
It's by Cardiff like.
I'm a total sucker for Irish accents :colondollar: and I absolutely adore quite strong yorkshire accents!
Straight South African accents are craaazy, and the Irish one is so hot.

Although, the accents I find most attractive are the ones I can't really place and sound like a mix of a few hahah - my boyfriend's accent sounds like a mix of Londoner, American, South African, and Greek/South Europe? It's really strange...
Reply 49
French and south African 👌
South African too! *swoon*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love Italian accents!

I have to laugh when people say Irish accents though, as they mainly refer to Dublin. I don't think people realise how awful some Irish accents are. I'm from Northern Ireland and my accent is horrendous, most people from outside Northern Ireland can't understand a word I say
Original post by Lay♥
I'm from Barry like, where Gavin and Stacey was filmed and I kind of have a welsh accent suppose but I sound far less strong as a normal welsh accent, and you?

I lived in Cardiff about 14 years and just moved to the outskirts of Newport. Most people in Cardiff deffo don't have the Welsh accent and I've hardly ever heard of people having a conversation in Welsh in public. You'd probable hear the strong welsh accent in the valleys where they speak welsh as a first language :smile:
For me Australian accent is the best. Don't really like Irish/welsh/scottish/american.
Australian/spanish/french accent on women is the most attractive.
Original post by Gott
Damn, I am from Stuttgart but I don't have an accent

It happens, I'm from Oberfranken but I speak German with an American accent. :-P
"My name's Forrest Gump, and I'm from Greenbow, Alabama!"
Irish and Italian :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by High Stakes
Surprised French was only mentioned once.

I'm so disappointed. :frown:

:biggrin:
Scottish and Scandinavian

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love all you people with british accent :biggrin:
Hard to understand scottish though

I'm an Asian (not living in UK), love british accent :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 59
London and French accents!

Quick Reply

Latest