The Student Room Group

guys, would u tap this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Wade-
Destroys her? At no point was he in control, he was on top of her but couldn't move. She also had no head gear on unlike him, if she had caught him flush without that on he wouldn't have got back up. She's fought Ronda Rousey twice and lost both times
all i know is that the fight finished with her on her back and an amazing display of ground & pound by the homeless man. he obviously went easy on her cos she's a chick lol.

yeah ok, but throw the hobo in the ring with rousey and i guarantee u he would destroy. the guy is a natural.. taking out wmma champions like its nothing

edit: isn't meisha tate a wrestler? look at the WWE moves this guy pulls out on her, just takes her back to school rofl
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by snoop_frog
all i know is that the fight finished with her on her back and an amazing display of ground & pound by the homeless man. he obviously went easy on her cos she's a chick lol.

yeah ok, but throw the hobo in the ring with rousey and i guarantee u he would destroy. the guy is a natural.. taking out wmma champions like its nothing

edit: isn't meisha tate a wrestler? look at the WWE moves this guy pulls out on her, just takes her back to school rofl

It's clear you have no knowledge of fight sports

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Wade-
It's clear you have no knowledge of fight sports

Posted from TSR Mobile
aka

Original post by Wade-
You make good points that I can't argue against

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol i've actually been watching MMA (on and off) since the days of fedor emelianenko. sup?
(edited 9 years ago)
I've seen enough pictures of her to make an accurate judgement and say that I would 'tap that' as you put it. And no, Reader, that did not sound creepy. That's just your twisted mind wanting to think things are creepy when they are in fact not creepy. Ah, what does my opinion count for anyway. I couldn't even tap dance never mind tap an athletic blonde.
Reply 24

have fun with that brah. she actually looks like some fat cockney kid that lives in my block
Reply 25
:sexface:

Reply 26

have fun with that brah. she actually looks like some fat cockney kid that lives in my block

Reply 27
Damn, it's amazing what makeup can do.
Arms still too manly though, so still a no.
Reply 28
Original post by Groot
it's good that her face is actually covered in this one, i swear her nose had its middle finger up at me in the other pic u posted.

dem arms that only a mother can love. imagine getting a handjob, rip ur ****ing nuts off
Reply 29
it's good that her face is actually covered in this one, i swear her nose had its middle finger up at me in the other pic u posted.

dem arms that only a mother can love. imagine getting a handjob, rip ur ****ing nuts off

Are you one of those guys that can't date a girl stronger than you, or just genuinely not attracted? The latter is fine. If the former, :lol: .

I'd be up for her showing me moves in bed if she were les / bi. :sexface:
Reply 30
Original post by Groot
Are you one of those guys that can't date a girl stronger than you, or just genuinely not attracted? The latter is fine. If the former, :lol: .

I'd be up for her showing me moves in bed if she were les / bi. :sexface:
definitely not the former, since i would skullf*ck this fighter:

ronda is legit butters.

ur a lesbian? that's awesome. for u its ok, u'd basically be dating a man with a vagina - but i don't get down like that
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 31
definitely not the former, since i would skullf*ck this fighter:

ronda is legit butters.

ur a lesbian? that's awesome. for u its ok, u'd basically be dating a man with a vagina

I'm bi. Master sexuality race checking in.
Reply 32
aka

lol i've actually been watching MMA (on and off) since the days of fedor emelianenko. sup?

Then you would understand that having your head pinned to someone's chest, even if you're on top of them, is not a dominating position

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I've seen enough pictures of her to make an accurate judgement and say that I would 'tap that' as you put it. And no, Reader, that did not sound creepy. That's just your twisted mind wanting to think things are creepy when they are in fact not creepy. Ah, what does my opinion count for anyway. I couldn't even tap dance never mind tap an athletic blonde.

Reply 34
Original post by Groot
I'm bi. Master sexuality race checking in.

yeah see that's why. a man with a vagina is a bisexual's dream, u gotta look at it from my perspective
Original post by Wade-
Then you would understand that having your head pinned to someone's chest, even if you're on top of them, is not a dominating position

Posted from TSR Mobile
bro she lost the fight fair and square why do u still speak.

last time i checked leaving someone on their back at the end of a fight = win. his head being pinned to her chest is also a win for him (free motorboat)
(edited 9 years ago)
id tap that with a ak-47 < m.i.a
Reply 36
yeah see that's why. a man with a vagina is a bisexual's dream, u gotta look at it from my perspective
bro she lost the fight fair and square why do u still speak.

last time i checked leaving someone on their back at the end of a fight = win. his head being pinned to her chest is also a win for him (free motorboat)

Yeah that's usually how ufc fights end, one person goes on to their back and referee ends the fight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
it's sad that ur still making excuses for her. a dirty tramp from the slums of new york basically took a dump on the whole wmma scene. i don't know what reassurance ur looking for but it's a fact that he won that fight. did u see his wrestling moves? seriously, thought he was daniel cormier for a split second then remember'd that he wasn't black

those takedowns were insane.
ask her for me if u have twitter.

in a streetfight i'm pretty confident i could destroy this shrek look-a-like. in MMA u can't headbutt, bottle someone in the head or stamp them out when they're on the ground (key ingredients to winning a real fight)

look at how this hobo with 0 fight experience destroys a former women's mma champion in the ring:

How much do you weigh, and how tall are you?
Reply 39
Original post by Zenarthra
How much do you weigh, and how tall are you?
bra size?

Quick Reply

Latest