The Student Room Group

Is 6'5 a turn off for girls or a turn on?

I'm pretty shy when it comes to flirting with girls because I feel as I am intimidating them with me being 6'5 and 95kg. Do you girls think its a turn off or not and have you got any tips for flirting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Girls like tAll guys tbh. So don't feel bad about it. Every girl is different but wow that's so tall. I'm like 21 years old and I'm 5 ft 3😂 . But it's good to be tall than teeni like me. Do u prefer girls your height or smaller?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I prefer girls that are shorter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Most of the girls I know love tall guys! I'm 5'7, so I personally prefer guys over 6ft, it means I can wear my heels comfortably!
Reply 4
I'm taller (and heavier) and never had issues with either of those things.
I would probably go for someone shorter ideally 'cause I am only 5'3! But I would not rule anyone out because of their height.
Interestingly my mum is 5'4 and my dad is 6'6!
Well, it isn't a turn off.
My last boyfriend was 6'7''. I wasn't really bothered on how tall he was (I'm 5'4'') just how he was.
I can't walk in heels though so it was a bit awkward haha ^_^
Reply 8
Original post by Becca7000
My last boyfriend was 6'7''. I wasn't really bothered on how tall he was (I'm 5'4'') just how he was.
I can't walk in heels though so it was a bit awkward haha ^_^

It is I agree
I'm five two, so it just makes me believe in giants. :P But all the regular sized girls I know like tall men. :smile:
I'm 5'8 so I'd have no problem with a guy being 6'5 :tongue:
Reply 11
I'm 5 feet 1 inch tall and I prefer tall guys, like really tall
So I guess it depends on the girl (sometimes even independently of he own height)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Robie96
I'm 5 feet 1 inch tall and I prefer tall guys, like really tall
So I guess it depends on the girl (sometimes even independently of he own height)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Too tall for me, I'm 5"2. I'd hurt my neck just to look at your face

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Too tall for me, I'm 5"2. I'd hurt my neck just to look at your face

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your opinion and a bit of exaggeration but okay.
Reply 15
im 5"4 and honestly heights something i hardly notice.. like if someones quite tall or short obviously i 'notice' it but i think its something most people dont even think twice about :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mully99
I prefer girls that are shorter

Posted from TSR Mobile

What height range do you prefer?
I'm 5 ft 2.5 and I prefer really tall guys but I don't know if they'd like me :colondollar:
In general they like tall, being 6ft and over apparently helps. Only just in that bracket myself 6ft. Unlike many people I know, I like taller girls so 5.8 - 6.2ft. Wouldn't mind them being taller and height isn't something I even think about, but this just made me realise I don't find short girls attractive. 5.4 and under. :eek:
Tall and shy is hot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending