Scroll to see replies

Original post by EHZ17
Are you an A2 student?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I finished my A2s last year, currently in my gap year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jchap9776
there you go, congrats on your offer mate :smile:

Cheers, I'm 100% sure it was down to the interview, as there would've been so many applicants with better grades. Good Luck for Cambridge on Saturday, I saw you applied earlier in the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chughes17
Cheers, I'm 100% sure it was down to the interview, as there would've been so many applicants with better grades. Good Luck for Cambridge on Saturday, I saw you applied earlier in the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers dude!
Original post by chughes17
Even then, I got an offer for Oxford with 4.5A*, 4A and a C, AND some lower AS grades: AAAABCC..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's amazing congrats, seems like your the only one on this thread to get an oxford offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by groovyd97
Wow that's amazing congrats, seems like your the only one on this thread to get an oxford offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I'm buzzing, was always a bit nervous when Warwick rejected me a day before Oxford interviews but I'm so glad I got it! Now waiting on LSE, but there's no real point, I only applied to A*AA courses, so I won't have an insurance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kriterz
I have an offer from Nottingham with 7 A's and 4 B's at GCSE :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the Economics courses?Well done!
Original post by Skill Twix
For the Economics courses?Well done!

Thanks! :smile: I was surprised as well because I was sure my GCSEs weren't good enough but I guess it's only Oxbridge and LSE that focus a bit in them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kriterz
Thanks! :smile: I was surprised as well because I was sure my GCSEs weren't good enough but I guess it's only Oxbridge and LSE that focus a bit in them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd be surprised if I get offers for straight economics from Nottingham,Warwick and Bristol!
I'd be surprised if I get offers for straight economics from Nottingham,Warwick and Bristol!

A lot of people have Nottingham and Bristol offers so you probably have a good chance, and no news from Warwick is sometimes good news, what are you stats if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kriterz
A lot of people have Nottingham and Bristol offers so you probably have a good chance, and no news from Warwick is sometimes good news, what are you stats if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty bad!
GCSES:5A'S,3B'S and a D(in Spanish meh)
AS levels:A and 3 B's.
Predicted:A*(Economics),A(Maths) and B(Physics)
Pretty bad!
GCSES:5A'S,3B'S and a D(in Spanish meh)
AS levels:A and 3 B's.
Predicted:A*(Economics),A(Maths) and B(Physics)

They're not bad at all! I know people with very similar grades who have offers from Bristol and Nottingham, one has ABBC at AS and has a Notts offer so I'm pretty confident you will get those.
I don't know anyone with a Warwick offer for straight Econ apart from people on TSR but I think you have a fair shot!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kriterz
They're not bad at all! I know people with very similar grades who have offers from Bristol and Nottingham, one has ABBC at AS and has a Notts offer so I'm pretty confident you will get those.
I don't know anyone with a Warwick offer for straight Econ apart from people on TSR but I think you have a fair shot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah cheers!I feel a little bit motivated now!They are taking a lot of time!It's been a month since I sent my application!
Original post by jchap9776
Nobody really cares about A* GCSE's than the top, top unis

Okay how about Ucl for Econ with stats and lse stats with finance?
They're the same as Econ in the first yr anyway.
Original post by Widgeet
I wouldn't buy that, I have an offer from Nottingham with literally only 2 As at GCSE.

My school was extremely underperforming but I still wouldn't worry too much about it

Oh which course for? What other unis did you apply?
Original post by lindajohnson
and i quote

Got one question!
Did you get through your Cambridge interview?
Got one question!
Did you get through your Cambridge interview?

Waiting on my reply <3
Original post by lindajohnson
Waiting on my reply <3

Aren't they supposed to be done with their responses etc.?
Anyone got UCL or LSE econ offer? I am so worried any i didn't received anything ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

they send them in the post today, they arrive tomorrow

Supposedly they arrive tomorrow in the post "Skill Twix".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending