The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariamgy
Has anyone heard from Law/LSE?

Not since they said they were going on holiday!

When are you expecting a decision? My 8 weeks was supposed to end two days before they went on holiday and I haven't received an email asking for more time, so I've been earnestly waiting and hoping for something this week :/ Sighhh and what a wait.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by avar
Congratulations! Would you mind telling me your predicted grades

Thank you! I have been predicted A*A*A*A*A* and a in AS Further Math
Original post by tom3232
Hi, Yeah I just got an offer for Economics and Economic History today.

Do you mind me asking what your grades are like? And what did you take for a level? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tom3232
Hi, Yeah I just got an offer for Economics and Economic History today.

Oh yeah I remember you, did you apply for both econ history courses? I did and I'm worried it's delayed decisions :frown: also when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gcseboy1997
Oh yeah I remember you, did you apply for both econ history courses? I did and I'm worried it's delayed decisions :frown: also when did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

5A* 5A, AAAAB at AS, A*A*AA predicted. Taking maths, history, economics and philosophy and ethics plus an EPQ.

Yeah I applied to both like you did, and 9th of October.
Original post by IsabelGriffith
I got an offer for Law at LSE today :smile:

Congrats! When did you apply?
Original post by Jamie S
Has anyone heard back from the LSE for their Government and Economics programme?

Nope but I only applied 19th of November (switched from BSc PPE on this date).
Original post by hannah.t
Not since they said they were going on holiday!

When are you expecting a decision? My 8 weeks was supposed to end two days before they went on holiday and I haven't received an email asking for more time, so I've been earnestly waiting and hoping for something this week :/ Sighhh and what a wait.

Today is the last day of my four week email! (The email that comes after the 8 weeks)
Original post by jamesmact
Nope. 9 days into my 8 week email :/ heard anything from other places?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, still waiting on three of my choices :frown:
Today is the last day of my four week email! (The email that comes after the 8 weeks)

Wow, and I thought I had been waiting for a long time! I hope you hear from them soon :smile:
Original post by ak2015
Wow, and I thought I had been waiting for a long time! I hope you hear from them soon :smile:

In fact I have been waiting for 16 weeks, so it's getting a little daunting now. Thank you :smile:
Just received my offer from LSE for Bsc Economics yesterday and a couple people from my school also received offers from LSE for history so I think they sent a batch of offers yesterday. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting
Original post by kohakz
Just received my offer from LSE for Bsc Economics yesterday and a couple people from my school also received offers from LSE for history so I think they sent a batch of offers yesterday. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting

Congrats! :smile:
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSEs: 11A*
A Level: A*(Maths A2)
AS-Level: AAA and D1,D1 (cambridge pre u)
Has anyone heard from Law/LSE?

Yeah I got an offer (A*AA) yesterday :smile:
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Yeah I got an offer (A*AA) yesterday :smile:

Congratulations! How long did you wait? Did you also get the 4 weeks email?
Congratulations! How long did you wait? Did you also get the 4 weeks email?

Thank youu! Well, I applied on the 17th Nov and got the offer 5 weeks after they sent me the '8 week email'. I don't think I got a 4 week email?
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Thank youu! Well, I applied on the 17th Nov and got the offer 5 weeks after they sent me the '8 week email'. I don't think I got a 4 week email?

Oh wow, lucky! I've been waiting since forever (expecting an email today though, fingers crossed).
Oh wow, lucky! I've been waiting since forever (expecting an email today though, fingers crossed).

Yeah the wait is pretty horrible. I'm sure you will, I got mine at around 3:00pm yesterday, I don't know if thats the generic time they send them out but good luck for then anyway :smile:
I would like to apply for Accounting and Finance at LSE in the future. I'm currently going to be doing my IGCSEs in 6 months. What subjects should i take at A-Levels to be offered a place? I was thinking of FM, Mathematics, Economics and Accounting. I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending