The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Getting an offer from KCL

Hello everyone 😊 I'm thinking of applying to Kings College: hopefully to do a modern language and history or politics. I was just wondering how hard it would be to get an offer from them? (I'm doing my AS). I'm currently sitting on an A*, A and B. Also I only did 3 AS, is that alright? 😁
Hi lucie,I think if you attain your predicted grades at A2 you will be fine.
My daughter has had a Kings offer for modern languages,she already has A* Spanish and is predicted A* French and B in Chemistry.
she is currently holding offers for Kings,Manchester,Liverpool and just waiting on Durham,which is driving her mad !
good luck with your exams and your Kings application
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I'm applying for law to LSE, KCL, UCL, and QML.
I got 3 A*s and 5 As in IGCSE and I'm yet to appear for my boards of 12th grade. Doing an Indian board. I've attended court hearings and I'm into current affairs and I've talked about all of that in my personal statement. I got an award for academic excellence in IGCSE. I have a good reference as well.
I appeared for the LNAT in dec. and dont have the results yet.
Do I have a chance of getting in?
Hi kashni,I'm not really sure about the international grading for Kings,perhaps someone will read this and be able to answer you in more detail.
sounds good to me
Reply 4
Original post by Asia Batpig
Hi lucie,I think if you attain your predicted grades at A2 you will be fine.
My daughter has had a Kings offer for modern languages,she already has A* Spanish and is predicted A* French and B in Chemistry.
she is currently holding offers for Kings,Manchester,Liverpool and just waiting on Durham,which is driving her mad !
good luck with your exams and your Kings application

So she only did 3 A-levels?
Wow your daughter did great! Hopefully she gets her place at Durham :smile:
Yes,3 A levels,good luck lucie

Quick Reply

Latest