The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bl
I can advise that no email notifications will be sent out until Monday 12 January 2015.

Thats what St. Johns replied.
Though this is only for international applicants.
I can advise that no email notifications will be sent out until Monday 12 January 2015.

Original post by physicshelper

So do you know if they send e-mails to all international applicants or only those who specifically asked for it?

Tks. I've added to my original post
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3055389&page=17&p=52776255#post52776255
Original post by jchap9776
dunno really how mine went, will have to find out on saturday. best of luck to you :smile:

hmmm, i see. hopefully on saturday.

do note everyone, eventhough its first class royal mail there is a 7% chance it wont come tomoro and it will come on monday... so dont be surprised if ur part of that 7%.

U too!! :smile:

Cool story bro.

Does this mean that international applicants will automatically receive an e-mail on Monday, or do we have to request if we want one, starting from then ?
Original post by icamui1
Does this mean that international applicants will automatically receive an e-mail on Monday, or do we have to request if we want one, starting from then ?

Requesting one makes you seem too keen.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lindajohnson

This might be true, but coming from a country where the post is really slow it would mean waiting for another week or even more in some cases. Moreover, the decisions have already been made, so if e-mails are not autmatically sent then requesting one is completely understandble and won't affect the status of your application in any way. Or at least this is how I see it :smile:
Original post by icamui1
This might be true, but coming from a country where the post is really slow it would mean waiting for another week or even more in some cases. Moreover, the decisions have already been made, so if e-mails are not autmatically sent then requesting one is completely understandble and won't affect the status of your application in any way. Or at least this is how I see it :smile:

You are seeing it wrong "icamui1".
Gah! No match for the musical

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you are going to be keen over a cambridge decision? wouldnt you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone is a bit butthurt
Original post by icamui1

look on that college list jneill posted earlier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TJLJT
Does anyone knows if Queens' sends out emails automatically or do we have to request for one? And when do they send the emails out?

If you're international you can send one on Monday 12th :smile:

Bit late to start playing hard to get.
Original post by Boo_Bear
I applied for Chemeng via Natsci :smile:

do you know if we're getting emails or if we have to request one?

Ahh cool, I reckon we'll be sent a letter. Best of luck for tomorrow!

Cool story bro.

Ur more bored than me... Or ur just a troll in which case fam...
winter pooled and called for a re-interview by St Edmunds

Latest

Trending

Trending