The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobMc
Same way they banned Scientology. Just don't allow it to operate in the state.

No Mosques, no Islamic charities or organisations. No Islami centres allowed

If people want to keep Islam in their own home, fine.

Muslims have 56 Islamic nations in the world they can go to in order to practice their despicable 'faith'.

Wouldn't achieve anything. As I say, you can't stop people believing Islam. If people want to do vile things in the name of Islam they will do it anyway.
If anything it would make it worse because it would make Muslims feel victimised, thus making them hate the rest of society more, thus making them more likely to become extremists.
Original post by PopaPork
No. We are better than them

Better than who?
Original post by Meenglishnogood
there are plenty of multicultural countries that suffer from zero ( non-islamist related) incidents.

Sure, sure, but do those countries have any affiliate to wars in the Middle East?

You're probably thinking of the Scandinavian countries ... like Sweden and Norway.

I should have added multicultural and liberal countries, who are involved directly with the conflicts in the Middle-East.
Original post by RobMc
France banned Scientology.

It's clear to everyone that Islam is far more dangerous than Scientology.

Is it time Europe banned Islam as it has proven to be a 'religion' of death and destruction?

This is not just about terrorism. It's about the whole package that comes with Islam. The honour killings, the female genital mutilation, forced marriages, grooming gangs targeting white girls, the unwillingness to integrate.

What benefit does Islam bring? Mosques on every corner? kebab shops? How have we been enriched by this medieval 'faith'?

Muslims have 56 countries to choose from. The vast majority of which are failed states. Why are we allowing them to destroy our nations too?

Nobody is asking you to accept islam and live your life as a Muslim. I'm sure you have Muslims in your town and neighbourhood that aren't roaming the streets shooting or bombing people. The vast majority are normal people like you and I who have family,friends,work and a social life,hopes and dreams too. Just because what they believe feels different and weird to you,doesn't mean we should ban it,learn to accept that everyone is and will always have a different belief system but it doesn't mean we can't live in peace together.
Original post by s_muntazir
If you want to destroy a religion you kill and do this stuff in the name of that religion simple as that. The Prophet of Islam Muhammad's (saww) almost whole of family was butchered brutally thirsty (including a 6 months old baby), his grand daughters were taken captives and their heads were played with in front of them, his grand daughter was given her fathers head under the cloth in food, they were humiliated by the people who called themselves as 'Muslims'. And all this just for standing up against the injustices!
how do you know any of this happened - these stories were wiritten by mohammeds own followers about his enemies. In Every war flase propaganda is used about the othrside

These people have nothing to do with Islam, all they want to do is destroy Islam, Prophet was the biggest threat to them and so they humiliated and massacred every thing he had. Talk about ISIS and all, who gets killed? Mostly Muslims, they behead us, the policeman shot in that recent video was also a Muslim, they attack more mosques than anything else how does that even makes sense to you that they are Muslims, everything is crystal clear to be honest.

muslims killing muslims is not 'unislamic ' or unknown to islamic history there 4 wars ( Fitnahs) in the early days where perhaps millions where killed. war is ingrained in its history, how do you think it spread?

My request is not to judge a religion by the people who claim to follow it.

there is no otherway to. islamists will also tell you their ideology is perfect - if so, why so much problems?

I want to conclude this by a sermon delivered by the Prophet's cousin Jaafer, to the king of abyssinia in the early days of islam, to show what Islam brought to Arabia (when daughters were buried alive) and which threatened these barbaric people who killed his family later on in the name of Islam.
again more propagnda, how do you this was a common practice ? these events were not recorded by any independant historian. in the same records btw mohammed was said to have lead 40 wars, raided various towns seized mecca and medina and had executed various people, inc women and young boys. IF you are going to quote the sotries, why not all sides of those stories?

what makes what mohammed did any better than what his enemies did ?- they at war with each other - non muslims will not attach any contrived loyalty to eitherside. islamists today follow his example of conquest and war- how can you deny it
Original post by queen-bee
Better than who?

Muslims

who do you think?
Muslims

who do you think?

Islam isn't a race,it's just a religion.
Who made you superior?
We are all equal,whether you want to hear that or not, put your racist/islamophic issues aside and deal with it.
Better than who?

The jihadis ... duh!
Original post by Dodgypirate
Sure, sure, but do those countries have any affiliate to wars in the Middle East?

You're probably thinking of the Scandinavian countries ... like Sweden and Norway.

I should have added multicultural and liberal countries, who are involved directly with the conflicts in the Middle-East.

the Scandinavians have had incidients like these, but then they do have some islamic populations too. regardless the prescence of mulitculural societies does not lead to events like this, these are driven by islamist ideolgies that travel andso that is the issue that has to be dealt with. there have been incidents and attempts ones too, undertaken by native populations influenced by islamist propganda, look at various white british converts here for example. ideologies influence peoples actions
The jihadis ... duh!

No,he's no talking about them specifically,he's saying *all muslims*
Who made you superior?
We are all equal,whether you want to hear that or not, put your racist/islamophic issues aside and deal with it.

Who said anything about race lol?

He's mentioning that we are better than the bloodthirsty jihadis who are killing all these innocent people.
No,he's no talking about them specifically,he's saying *all muslims*

Oh come on ... put 2 and 2 together. The hostage takers are Muslim AND jihadis.
Who said anything about race lol?

He's mentioning that we are better than the bloodthirsty jihadis who are killing all these innocent people.

He said,better than Muslims,not better than jihadists. So now the term 'muslim' means a jihadist?
Who made you superior?

You seem confused I have not mentioned race (straw man)

My Morales make me superior.

If you are a Muslim how can you make that statement given the second class status your faith dictates for everyone who isn't Muslim?

Were were talking about banning a faith and as I said we are better than muslims because as far as I know only a Muslim country does this so we are better than that. (I can also give you examples of Muslim countries banning religious festivals etc....)

But it would seem you need to get over this
Original post by Meenglishnogood
the Scandinavians have had incidients like these, but then they do have some islamic populations too. regardless the prescence of mulitculural societies does not lead to events like this, these are driven by islamist ideolgies that travel andso that is the issue that has to be dealt with. there have been incidents and attempts ones too, undertaken by native populations influenced by islamist propganda, look at various white british converts here for example. ideologies influence peoples actions

Right, so we can agree this happens in Scandinavia too ... but why at such a lower level? Because the population of Muslims in France is tenfold that of Sweden!!

You can go on to say "fanaticism exists in every religion", "it's not just Muslims that carry this stuff out" ... but the fact is, the countries where the murders take place are MUSLIM or have a HIGH muslim pop.

The people who say this has nothing to do with Islam are ignorant.
You seem confused I have not mentioned race (straw man)

My Morales make me superior.

If you are a Muslim how can you make that statement given the second class status your faith dictates for everyone who isn't Muslim?

Were were talking about banning a faith and as I said we are better than muslims because as far as I know only a Muslim country does this so we are better than that. (I can also give you examples of Muslim countries banning religious festivals etc....)

But it would seem you need to get over this

Where did I state,in my quote,that I'm a Muslim? I speak up for ethic minorities and Muslims because there seems to be a lot of threads bashing them
He said,better than Muslims,not better than jihadists. So now the term 'muslim' means a jihadist?

In this context yes.
Where did I state,in my quote,that I'm a Muslim? I speak up for ethic minorities and Muslims because there seems to be a lot of threads bashing them

But you are Muslim right?

Another moment of irony ... Muslims AREN'T a minority in these areas, especially Porte de Vincennes. I would know that.
In this context yes.

Hmm...I'll be sure to bear that in mind.
Right, so we can agree this happens in Scandinavia too ... but why at such a lower level? Because the population of Muslims in France is tenfold that of Sweden!!

You can go on to say "fanaticism exists in every religion", "it's not just Muslims that carry this stuff out" ... but the fact is, the countries where the murders take place are MUSLIM or have a HIGH muslim pop.

The people who say this has nothing to do with Islam are ignorant.

i never did say that. what i said is its ignorant to equate islam and/or terrorism with multiculturalism

Latest

Trending

Trending