The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could someone please give me an email for Deutsche Bank HR if they have it already?

I cannot even get onto their website and I know others are having similar problems. But because I can't access their website I can't access their contact details. :/

It would be much appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous1717
Could someone please give me an email for Deutsche Bank HR if they have it already?

I cannot even get onto their website and I know others are having similar problems. But because I can't access their website I can't access their contact details. :/

It would be much appreciated :biggrin:

[email protected]
Does anyone know the process for JPM Spring Week IBD ? I got an interview a few days ago. How many interviews are there ? When are they going to give offers/rejections ?
Has anyone got a contact for MS HR? (I'd prefer a phone number)
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tania2396
Got the same sort of reply too, I applied in October :/

completely the same boat as you!
Original post by Cookie_m14
Nice one! How long have they given you to accept/reject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not sure, just got a phone call but they said they'd send info through soon, but they know I'm still waiting on MS/GS
Original post by PhysicsLeopard
not sure, just got a phone call but they said they'd send info through soon, but they know I'm still waiting on MS/GS

Massive congrats on the CS offer! :smile:

Did they ask you what other firms you're still waiting for or did you choose to tell them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4167
Guys I just logged into my Barclays application page and it said I got invited for a telephone interview. But it's really weird since I've never received any invitation email. The page also says that "there is no bookable events available at this time, please check again later".

I 'm worried if I have missed the deadline for booking. Should I email the HR? Anyone in the same sitch?
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Massive congrats on the CS offer! :smile:

Did they ask you what other firms you're still waiting for or did you choose to tell them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

they asked :smile:
Guys, who is going to interview for Barclays and HSBC phone interview stage? HR or people from the business?
Do any banks update you via the phone? I've just seen a missed call from an UNKNOWN number.
Reply 4171
hi guys,

what is your status saying for Citiquest? mine has been test completed for weeks now, no rejections, now news

does yours says application under review?

Rothschild is taking their time, anyone had any email from them recently? even application confirmation? i didnt receive any of that
Original post by Toda
completely the same boat as you!

And me!
Reply 4173
Original post by Wowzerss
Do any banks update you via the phone? I've just seen a missed call from an UNKNOWN number.

i doubt it, maybe for the final offer.

if not its a PPI call lol
Reply 4174
guys
does BlackRock have any tests or is it directly to interview?
P.S is it still worth applying to Nomura?
Thanks
Original post by spark27
Guys I just logged into my Barclays application page and it said I got invited for a telephone interview. But it's really weird since I've never received any invitation email. The page also says that "there is no bookable events available at this time, please check again later".

I 'm worried if I have missed the deadline for booking. Should I email the HR? Anyone in the same sitch?

Hi!
the same happened to me as well! Nobody from HR contacted me that I got to the Interview stage! I wrote an email to HR and they told me to check My Account page regularly and more interview dates should appear soon. If you don't see any dates available, then it means that the next week is already full... Maybe they are going to arrange new dates in w/c 19th. Keep checking the website anyway!
Original post by TahaK
guys
does BlackRock have any tests or is it directly to interview?
P.S is it still worth applying to Nomura?
Thanks

I think that all the tests were sent out at the end of December, at least I got mine then and a few more people got theirs as well, but it's not for sure...
Original post by Parrottelli
Have they been in touch about the date? I've been told my application was successful but nothing else as of yet

Yep! They should've mentioned it in the offer letter
Original post by mco10
hi guys,

what is your status saying for Citiquest? mine has been test completed for weeks now, no rejections, now news

does yours says application under review?

Rothschild is taking their time, anyone had any email from them recently? even application confirmation? i didnt receive any of that

Yeah Citi haven't sent me anything since I passed the test which was late November I think.
Reply 4179
Original post by mikiu15
Yeah Citi haven't sent me anything since I passed the test which was late November I think.

did they send you an email saying youve passed the test?

Latest

Trending

Trending