The Student Room Group

Deadly gun attack in Paris: Global reactions & discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
They attacked just before the night.
Reply 961
Original post by Ronove
We're not talking about what most muslims would do on this thread - unless it's make horrific excuses for them by suggesting the magazine should have shut up and kept its head below the parapet. Even then I'm afraid I still doubt that you're within 'most muslims' - or at least I hope you aren't. Most of those who seem to debate on TSR perhaps, sadly.

Anyway - you were saying we shouldn't do what Charlie Hebdo did if we don't want to be brutally murdered.

Now that you're obeying my rules about Cocoa, I forgot to mention - I also get very, very angry when other people say the phrase 'most muslims'. In fact I'm not sure what I'll do if you say it again.

You seemed able and willing to make adjustments for my low tolerance re. my cat - so this shouldn't be too much trouble, right? Thanks, I appreciate it.

:wink:

>.<
Reply 962
Police attack in Paris.
GIGN went into both situations at the same time so the enemy can't kill any hostages in reaction to siege
I'm glad the French aren't letting this drag on for ages like the Aussies did.
Reply 965
Attack done in Paris. A policeman shouted they got him.
Reply 966
They're dead
Reply 967
The two brothers are dead.
Supermarket hostages are dead too. :frown:
Reply 969
The brothers' hostage is alive.
Original post by Achaea
They draw stuff that is sensitive to lots of people. (You seem to think that they only draw cartoons about Muhammad and Islam. That's emphatically not so.) They mock the pope and the Catholic church and politicians mercilessly. It's only Muslims who take such massive offence, though. You might want to ask yourself why that is.

Yes I know they have, I have seen them. I know that Islam isn't the only religion they mock. I think it could be because we are more serious and have more respect when it comes to religion, so don't think its acceptable when it is mocked.

Original post by Ronove
Are you admitting that it's specifically muslims that are oversensitive, unreasonable *******s? Apparently you (more or less correctly) don't think other people will pose a threat to Charlie Hebdo when it draws things they are sensitive about.

I'm saying that we are sensitive but not they way you put it. No, I think others do pose a threat but muslim extremists and terrorists more so, as they are more likely to be violent and intolerable people.
Reply 971
We got Bravo
Hallelujah.
Reply 973
All three are dead.
Reply 974
Two special forces down in Paris.
Original post by Naima_786
Yes I know they have, I have seen them. I know that Islam isn't the only religion they mock. I think it could be because we are more serious and have more respect when it comes to religion, so don't think its acceptable when it is mocked.

I'm saying that we are sensitive but not they way you put it. No, I think others do pose a threat but muslim extremists and terrorists more so, as they are more likely to be violent and intolerable people.

Great, then I hope that over the next days, weeks, months, years, decades, you (the general 'you') see a lot more mockery of your religion and other religions and ideologies, until it finally sinks in that this is how we do things in Europe and that your offence isn't worth a damn.
Reply 976
They didn't even die as martyrs. They chickened out and hid in a warehouse. No dignity in that, not like they deserved any.
Original post by Meenglishnogood
Islamic State have killed more in 4 months than israel have in 12. your bias indoctrinated by islamist overlords has blinded you to the actual facts

What are you talking about. Haven't you seen what we're talking about?? The number of deaths of palistinians since the creation of Israel. Your grammar makes no sense and pray tell me what an islamist overlord is lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Six people dead. The lives of innocent women and children snuffed out for a ****ing religion...
Counter Terrorists Win!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending