The Student Room Group

What's the stupidest thing you've done?

As a child I once got both my legs stuck in a banister and had to use butter to loosen them out. It's not really stupid more like weird but I also as a child married some Lego, I bought rings and made invitations and I actually had a wedding cake and used my mums cake decoration thing from her wedding. Whilst drunk I've chopped off five or six inches off one side of my hair . As a child I also was planning on jumping out of my second storey window and my sister put a single pillow underneath the window for my jump, luckily my mother stopped me before I made this debut. What are some stupid things you have done??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ran into a wall and broke my hand. Needed 2 sugeries ughhh...
Original post by channies
As a child I once got both my legs stuck in a banister and had to use butter to loosen them out. It's not really stupid more like weird but I also as a child married some Lego, I bought rings and made invitations and I actually had a wedding cake and used my mums cake decoration thing from her wedding. Whilst drunk I've chopped off five or six inches off one side of my hair . As a child I also was planning on jumping out of my second storey window and my sister put a single pillow underneath the window for my jump, luckily my mother stopped me before I made this debut. What are some stupid things you have done??

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on how long you have!lol I nearly set my house on fire one time. Thought I was brave and decided to go indoor rock climbing. I got stuck at that top and started yelling and hugging the wall. I was dancing round my living room table chanting and throwing grapes in the air and catching them in my mouth. Couldn't grasp one properly and it slid down my throat and I started choking on it. Spat it back up and continued doing it anyway. There's way too many but that's the one I remember most. Tragic..
I thought i'd improve dinner that night by adding my version of salad dressing (washing up liquid) to the salad. Everyone wondered why it was foaming.
fail to become an alpha male and seek counselling regarding unconditional love and self-acceptance in light of the obvious fact that one's value to society is deemed almost solely by one's actions (that being power/success for men)
Reply 5
Original post by Ollie50067
I thought i'd improve dinner that night by adding my version of salad dressing (washing up liquid) to the salad. Everyone wondered why it was foaming.

Sounds yummy! I may try this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I said "five foot 12" the other week, didn't even realise even after my friends were laughing at me for a good 5 minutes or so.
Original post by channies
Sounds yummy! I may try this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't what you'd call a crowd pleaser...
I drank bleach as a kid :laugh:
Ate copper carbonate in a chemistry practical :frown: I ended up having to run out of the classroom to throw up violently :colondollar: I was a silly 14 year old trying to impress a friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably wasting my 2nd year of Uni not doing much work & missing most of the exams. I wasn't feeling great but still :erm:
Funny story tbh when I was around the age of 8 I moved into Leigh park a place in the UK, There was the sofa shop with sofas on sale in the windows from a far the window was spotless and you couldn't see the glass so I've ran up to jump on the sofa and just slid down the glass like a total retard my parents was in tears cause of how funny it was now thinking back I cant help but laugh and wonder how hurt 8 year old me was lol but apart from that the stupidest thing i ever did was not stick around in school
(edited 9 years ago)
Put my KCL entry card into the atm machine and wondered why it wouldn't go in
*Gets out list. These can be divided into two categories, a)Kid, b)Drunk. You decide. :wink:

1)Climbed a tree. Got stuck. Consequently fell out of tree.
2)Decided to try to handspring off a fence. Hurt, and I probably lost brain cells.
3)Slid down the stairs on cardboard, hit the wall and blacked my eye.
4)"Borrowed" a for sale sign and sledged in the snow.
5)Skateboarded in a store, hit something on the floor, and went flying into the shelves.

I know someone who asked if "chickens were born spicy" and another whose spicy Doritos were too hot, so she blew on them.
Reply 14
I got my head stuck in the banister at the bottom of the stairs when I was around 10... was a scary experience but now I wonder why I ever even TRIED to fit my head in it
I put my finger in a bottle of Ribena, with the inward spikes, and my finger got so swollen we had to douse my finger in olive oil and enlist the neighbour's help in cutting it off from around my finger...I was a bright kid! :colondollar:
Age 16, downed a litre of vodka. Went blind for 2 days and dislocated both my shoulders. Not my finest moment.
Original post by Changing Skies
Ate copper carbonate in a chemistry practical :frown: I ended up having to run out of the classroom to throw up violently :colondollar: I was a silly 14 year old trying to impress a friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heard about a boy who thought it would be funny to put some sodium metal in his pocket. When it set on fire, he tried to put it out with water :lol:
Create a tsr account while studying a levels...
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
fail to become an alpha male and seek counselling regarding unconditional love and self-acceptance in light of the obvious fact that one's value to society is deemed almost solely by one's actions (that being power/success for men)

I think it was the time you trou-downed and twirled your winky like a cane in front of some girls at school.

Quick Reply

Latest