The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dysmn
Did anyone get a response from JP Morgan Experience the Markets Program after the interview? I had it on 24th december...

Had mine the same date, but haven't heard anything yet. We will be informed later this month
Hi guys,
Do you know a useful website to look up for the deals particular banks have been working on ?
Reply 4182
Hi!

Has anyone had the MS 2nd round yet? Did they tell you when they would get back to you?

Cheers :smile:
Anyone else got HSBC rejection after numerical test? :frown:
Original post by Anchor95

a lot of people have, but no one really post rejections in here because apparently almost everyone will get loads of rejections. It´s the lucky shot you need
Reply 4185

i heard theyve given out all their interviews
Original post by mco10
i heard theyve given out all their interviews

apparently they started their last interview circle with the last first round interviews being on the 18th...
Original post by kalambay
Hi guys,
Do you know a useful website to look up for the deals particular banks have been working on ?

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/?_r=0
Sadly got an MS rejection after First round Interview

Is this the standard HR Kind of rejection or is there any real hope for future oportunities left? :biggrin:

Thankyou for applying for the position of 2015 EMEA Spring Insight Programme -(3034949) and participating in our interview process. We sincerelyappreciate your interest in the Firm.

Given the highly competitive nature of the recruiting process for this program,we are often faced with difficult decisions when selecting candidates. While the group enjoyed speaking with you, we unfortunately will not be movingyou forward in the process. We will, however, continue to keep you inmind for future opportunities should they become available.

Thank you again for your time and interest in Morgan Stanley. We wish you thebest in your future endeavors.

Warm regards,
Morgan Stanley Campus Recruiting

Reply 4189
Original post by mikiu15
Yeah Citi haven't sent me anything since I passed the test which was late November I think.

How did you know you passed the test?

When did you take the test and how long after taking it did they tell you you had failed?
Original post by ProjectNr2
apparently they started their last interview circle with the last first round interviews being on the 18th...

Where does this information come from?
Original post by marinolo

Is this the standard HR Kind of rejection or is there any real hope for future oportunities left? :biggrin:

Thankyou for applying for the position of 2015 EMEA Spring Insight Programme -(3034949) and participating in our interview process. We sincerelyappreciate your interest in the Firm.

Given the highly competitive nature of the recruiting process for this program,we are often faced with difficult decisions when selecting candidates. While the group enjoyed speaking with you, we unfortunately will not be movingyou forward in the process. We will, however, continue to keep you inmind for future opportunities should they become available.

Thank you again for your time and interest in Morgan Stanley. We wish you thebest in your future endeavors.

Warm regards,

I feel you bro, same here! Give me a hug, now!
Original post by Bdoskail

from my interview e-mail
Original post by marinolo

Warm regards,

Btw, standard automated email. They may keep our info, but I can't see anything better than this happening
lazard rej as well. time to start networking

As we are in the final rounds of the selection process for this position, we ask that you please book your interview to take place between Friday 9th January 2015 and Sunday 18th January 2015
Original post by Anonynous
As we are in the final rounds of the selection process for this position, we ask that you please book your interview to take place between Friday 9th January 2015 and Sunday 18th January 2015

So, most probably there will be no more interviews given out unless someone drops out? Or is there still some hope? :biggrin:
Reply 4198
Original post by smashzeJ
lazard rej as well. time to start networking

When did you submit your application for Lazard?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So, most probably there will be no more interviews given out unless someone drops out? Or is there still some hope? :biggrin:

sadly, you should expect a rejection. Fingers crossed for you though

Latest

Trending

Trending