The Student Room Group

Economics applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
they send them in the post today, they arrive tomorrow

Original post by lindajohnson
Supposedly they arrive tomorrow in the post "Skill Twix".

Ah alright!My cousin was getting worried!He's applied to Cambridge for Economics!I knew it was this that was bothering him the entire time!Good luck to all of you!
Original post by Skill Twix
Ah alright!My cousin was getting worried!He's applied to Cambridge for Economics!I knew it was this that was bothering him the entire time!Good luck to all of you!

cheers mate :smile: and to you with your applications
Original post by jchap9776
cheers mate :smile: and to you with your applications

I am still waiting for Bristol,Nottingham and Warwick to respond!Good luck to you too :smile:
Just got the flippin 4 week email!!! So annoying; LSE need to get themselves together
Original post by tomixox
Just got the flippin 4 week email!!! So annoying; LSE need to get themselves together

Keep on getting open day requests from Manchester and QMUL!So annoying!
Original post by sr-96

Original post by hannahtetteh

Best of luck with the interviews/tests guys, you can do it!

Original post by chughes17

:congrats: Bossed it. Enjoy Oxford.
Reply 2366
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Best of luck with the interviews/tests guys, you can do it!

:congrats: Bossed it. Enjoy Oxford.

Thank you!:smile:
Original post by tomixox

At least you've heard from them! I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs as my 8+2 weeks has passed
Original post by Skill Twix
Keep on getting open day requests from Manchester and QMUL!So annoying!

im not milking the fact that it's LSE, I'm irritated at how they keep changing their mind about when they are going to make their decision just like I would any other university if they gave me a time frame. Seems reasonable enough to me?
Original post by ak2015
At least you've heard from them! I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs as my 8+2 weeks has passed

When did it pass?? They have been so late with loads of people, no point giving a time frame if they can't stick to it! Best of luck!!
Original post by tomixox
When did it pass?? They have been so late with loads of people, no point giving a time frame if they can't stick to it! Best of luck!!

They should have responded today. I found out my Durham offer is unconditional so I'm happy for the time being haha. Thanks, best of luck to you too!!
Original post by ak2015
They should have responded today. I found out my Durham offer is unconditional so I'm happy for the time being haha. Thanks, best of luck to you too!!

Wooooow, that is amazing!! Congratulations! Getting an unconditional is one thing, but from getting it from a top university like Durham swell is crazy!
Just got an offer from BATH! WOO! Already got an offer from Bristol.
Original post by JAthwal1

Congratulations!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomixox

I know:mad:
When I got the 8 week I was like yay:biggrin:
*Received 2 week email* right ok...
''We need another 4 weeks'' ..really?!:angry:

Although tbf I should be grateful to be thus far in the process, my ps wasn't amazing!
Original post by JAthwal1

Me too! who do you think you'll choose?
Just got an offer from Durham :smile:
Got rejected for Econometrics and Mathematical Economics at LSE today, Oxford E&M on Wednesday but have an offer for straight Econ at LSE since December 11th so I'm happy hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daltohn
Got rejected for Econometrics and Mathematical Economics at LSE today, Oxford E&M on Wednesday but have an offer for straight Econ at LSE since December 11th so I'm happy hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the LSE offer! What are your stats? Are you international and when did you apply?
Does anyone know when the next round of UCL offers might go out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending