The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainbowVeins
Did anyone else just got an email from Queens'? I opened it with shaky fingers but it turned out to be an email telling us the letters were sent :colone:
It began with the word "sorry" too
I swear I've never been so scared in my life

They probably just killed off a third of the applicant body due to heart attacks
Original post by Ch_P236
I've noticed some people saying that decisions by email will only be sent on Monday - is that true?
Also, if your college has always contacted you by email does that mean the rejection/offer will also come by email (rather than letter)?

Depends on your college.
Check my list here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3056425&page=77&p=52776497#post52776497
Original post by Elcor
Probably loads! Might add you if we both get offers :wink:

Name and shame them haha

I could not divulge such a piece of information!

Thanks but my college (Jesus) isn't there :frown:
Original post by jneill
That's outrageous :smile:

The email is titled "Queens' College Decisions" too :yep:

Original post by Elcor
They probably just killed off a third of the applicant body due to heart attacks

Glad to be the two-thirds...You would need a strong heart to survive cambridge I guess :tongue:
Did anyone else just got an email from Queens'? I opened it with shaky fingers but it turned out to be an email telling us the letters were sent :colone:
It began with the word "sorry" too
I swear I've never been so scared in my life

Haha yeah :')
Omg does the email mean that our UCAS will be updated tomorrow possibly?! Wait is UCAS weblink different to track??
EDIT: i think weblink is what they use to make decisions, and track notifies us
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DomStaff
I could not divulge such a piece of information!

Fp, you do not look like standard maths applicant lmao
Original post by cerlohee
Haha yeah :')
Omg does the email mean that our UCAS will be updated tomorrow possibly?! Wait is UCAS weblink different to track??

UCAS will be updated before Monday by the sound of that email :yep:

No idea actually :tongue:
Hi guys! I applied to the other place but I just wanted to say good luck to you all :smile:
Don't worry about the envelope size - mine was A5 and extremely thin but it was still good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Fp, you do not look like standard maths applicant lmao

Fp? I've been telling people that on TSR and they didn't seem to believe it until now hahaha. What type of applicant do I look like, arts?
Original post by DomStaff
Fp? I've been telling people that on TSR and they didn't seem to believe it until now hahaha. What type of applicant do I look like, arts?

Fair play

Well I knew you wouldn't look like a typical one, but you definitely do not. Like you're opposite haha

Nah, don't look like a Cambridge Applicant (not that Cambridge doesn't have any good looking people js...)

I'd say... Geography, NatSci, or Economics

Okay do not form any opinions about me from what I've j said
(edited 9 years ago)

Glad to be the two-thirds...You would need a strong heart to survive cambridge I guess :tongue:

Someone at Queens' has a bit of a sick sense of humour:lol:

:eek:

Does anyone know when Fitzwilliam send letters?
When does Murray Edwards send emails? I didn"t see any information about it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by okuyombenya

Whole of Cambridge sent then today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They've sent them already. Should arrive tomorrow if ya live in the uk
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Fair play

Well I knew you wouldn't look like a typical one, but you definitely do not. Like you're opposite haha

Nah, don't look like a Cambridge Applicant (not that Cambridge doesn't have any good looking people js...)

I'd say... Geography, NatSci, or Economics

Okay do not form any opinions about me from what I've j said

Hahahahah the opposite...

I'm sure it does haha!

I'll take economics or NatSci (I almost ran for the nearest noose every geography lesson).

Don't worry, I won't :lol:

All letters were posted today from all colleges to all applicants - that's what I was told by somebody who knows !
Reply 2019
Hi! I am from the EU and I am applying to Robinson. I know this looks like a dumb question, but I am considered an international applicant? :colondollar:
By the way, where did you read that UCAS will be updated?

Latest

Trending

Trending