The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Churchill College is not emailing any candidates before the 16th of January and that is only in case your letter doesn't make it. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: sooo unfair
Original post by DomStaff
Hahahahah the opposite...

I'm sure it does haha!

I'll take economics or NatSci (I almost ran for the nearest noose every geography lesson).

Don't worry, I won't :lol:

Well... Yeah lmao

I'd hope so

Geography AS was bane of my life, for the few weeks I took it.

Good :rofl: cos I'm sounding sluttier and sluttier
Original post by AMRF
Hi! I am from the EU and I am applying to Robinson. I know this looks like a dumb question, but I am considered an international applicant? :colondollar:
By the way, where did you read that UCAS will be updated?

You're listed as Home/ EU applicant, I'm from EU too. My college said that UCAS will be updated from 13th of January on
Guys, what is ucas weblink? Apparently, Queens college may be updating our decisions on UCAS 'weblink' very soon (possibly by Monday).
Reply 2024
Does anyone know when our schools will find out whether we got in?
I think I read somewhere theyget copies of the letters but I dont know if thats at the same time as we get them
My mum informed me she'll be bringing my letter to the stables at which I work on Saturdays just so I can open it in the company of my "yard family." In addition, my school year have requested I post the result on our Facebook group.
Hahaha everyone is more excited/ nervous than I am and it's quite funny to observe.
Is Saturday considered working day for Royal Mail? On their website they said the envelope would arrive in 3-5 working days for Europe
What time do emails generally get sent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellipsis...
What time do emails generally get sent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any time during working hours. Its not automated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo now I get to conduct a mock interview for medicine :biggrin: it's exciting to experience what it's like at the other side of the table!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paradoxicalme
Holy mother of guppies that's my college too! Were you being interviewed on the 10th? If so, I probably met you! :smile:

The 11th!! Ahhh we would have just missed each other! I went down on the 10th though. Good luck with your application! :smile::smile:
Original post by CaitlinDy
My mum informed me she'll be bringing my letter to the stables at which I work on Saturdays just so I can open it in the company of my "yard family." In addition, my school year have requested I post the result on our Facebook group.
Hahaha everyone is more excited/ nervous than I am and it's quite funny to observe.

I hope it's not a Neigh...
Original post by AMRF
Hi! I am from the EU and I am applying to Robinson. I know this looks like a dumb question, but I am considered an international applicant? :colondollar:
By the way, where did you read that UCAS will be updated?

You are, and Queens' sent an email saying they'll probably update by monday so it may not be all colleges.

Original post by random_boy
Guys, what is ucas weblink? Apparently, Queens college may be updating our decisions on UCAS 'weblink' very soon (possibly by Monday).

Yeah I think it's what they use to input the decisions on to, whereas track is what we use to see their decisions (made on weblink).
So basically, they're telling you to check track first haha
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2033
Original post by ianna.andreea
You're listed as Home/ EU applicant, I'm from EU too. My college said that UCAS will be updated from 13th of January on

I guess that's must be only your college doing that. I read that Robinson is only sending emails after the pool :eek:
Original post by ianna.andreea
Is Saturday considered working day for Royal Mail? On their website they said the envelope would arrive in 3-5 working days for Europe

Yes.
Original post by AMRF
I guess that's must be only your college doing that. I read that Robinson is only sending emails after the pool :eek:

That's just because they like to play with our mental health :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well... Yeah lmao

I'd hope so

Geography AS was bane of my life, for the few weeks I took it.

Good :rofl: cos I'm sounding sluttier and sluttier

Why on earth did you take it?
*if you'll pardon the pun*

You sound like a major slut ngl, worse than the ones I know.
Original post by jneill
Yes.

Yay! And than is Friday considered one of the three days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My master plan:
Go out tonight, get smashed, get too smashed, have a hangover so I refuse to move until 2 in the afternoon and then my letter should be there! Gets rid of those horrible 5 hours in the morning.
Original post by aersh8
Woo now I get to conduct a mock interview for medicine :biggrin: it's exciting to experience what it's like at the other side of the table!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saw this and thought of you (I know that sounds creepy): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlnUEknwdcI

Latest

Trending

Trending