The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone have a direct email for HR at Rothschild, not the general one please? Thanks.
Original post by Adam.TTT
We all want to get into investment banking. Why be rude? I was successful in the numerical test (not a big thing) and haven't received any confirmation. I'm 99% rejected yeah i get that, but if someone is just trying to ask a question, no need to be rude.

mate the general hsbc thing was a troll... and someone had to play the counterpart
(edited 9 years ago)
And FFS the level of aggressive competition and jealousy that exists within this thread is ridiculous. Can you all please avoid it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
who here has applied for BNP paribas? they start looking after the deadline right? has anyone here had interviews/any further contact with them? cheers,

Monk.
Anyone have a direct email for HR at Rothschild, not the general one please? Thanks.

Hi Adam - you can try calling them up directly on their main telephone number and ask to be referred to HR - I did this a few weeks back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got that as well

that probably means you passed the first screening, as i got a rejection today :biggrin:
Hey, does anyone know the dates for the GS Spring Internship?
Does anyone have any figures of how many people apply to each spring program? Even if its just a rough number, or one company example. Interested to see how competitive they really are...
Original post by cupsoftea
Does anyone have any figures of how many people apply to each spring program? Even if its just a rough number, or one company example. Interested to see how competitive they really are...

you've gotta be kidding...
Original post by The-Illusionist
And FFS the level of aggressive competition and jealousy that exists within this thread is ridiculous. Can you all please avoid it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha it only got this ridiculous today, this thread was incredibly supportive before a few mugs showed up with some HSBC bs.....

Depends if you're talking the likes of GS or the likes of HSBC (:colone:)
Original post by gsbs2
you've gotta be kidding...

What? It's a genuine question. These programs are super competitive obviously, but I haven't see any numbers thrown around and wondered if there are any released.
What? It's a genuine question. These programs are super competitive obviously, but I haven't see any numbers thrown around and wondered if there are any released.

yeah I know, but this is the million dollar question, we all wish we had the answer, there is just no way of knowing it!

People may assume or have a certain idea, but it's completely impossible to get a realistic answer to the question
Original post by President M.E.
Depends if you're talking the likes of GS or the likes of HSBC (:colone:)

Interested in all figures really :cool: know any?
Original post by gsbs2
yeah I know, but this is the million dollar question, we all wish we had the answer, there is just no way of knowing it!

People may assume or have a certain idea, but it's completely impossible to get a realistic answer to the question

If thats the case then thats all you needed to say

Freedom of information act and all, bet the figures could be obtained
If thats the case then thats all you needed to say

Freedom of information act and all, bet the figures could be obtained

try it, and if you get them, send them to me please!
Interested in all figures really :cool: know any?

For a specific BB, this year had approx. 2700 applications for 35 spots. This obtained from a HR rep after one too many drinks at a networking event :tongue:
Original post by gsbs2
try it, and if you get them, send them to me please!

It takes about 40 days for a FOI request, anyone want to do it?
Lazard rej, loved the personalised email from them saying 'Dear Candidate' - feeling special :wink:
Original post by President M.E.
It takes about 40 days for a FOI request, anyone want to do it?

In President M.E. we trust!

Latest

Trending

Trending