The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2060
Original post by BP_Tranquility
I have mocks next week- anyone else feel like they can't be bothered to revise due to Cambridge apprehension..?

Oh yep. I knew I wasn't gonna get any work down this week until I find out. I've been right about that so far :biggrin:
Righteo, I've set up the traditional "decisions thread" :smile:

Subscribe here...
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That'd be telling

BREAKING NEWS: Cambridge applicant dies suddenly in allergic reaction to dodgy sleeping pills bought on the street. He passed away the night before the offer letter went through his letterbox.
Original post by ianna.andreea
Yay! And than is Friday considered one of the three days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No... the 3-5 would start after the posting day (Friday).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
I hope it's not a Neigh...

That was dire but I am in stitches
Original post by fluteflute
Righteo, I've set up the traditional "decisions thread" :smile:

Subscribe here...

"Owl"
Well played sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2066
Yes, damn. Even if I get an offer I might not be able to take it because of the brain damage

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on my gap year so that's solved for me :biggrin:
Original post by Elcor
BREAKING NEWS: Cambridge applicant dies suddenly in allergic reaction to dodgy sleeping pills bought on the street. He passed away the night before the offer letter went through his letterbox.

That would be absolutely tragic
Original post by CaitlinDy
That was dire but I am in stitches

#DadJokes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
"Owl"
Well played sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your decision is delivered by owl, it's a sure sign you're in...
Going to be a looong weekend for me (Eurpoean applicant). First time in years I want a Monday to arrive quickly. Good luck everyone.
Original post by BP_Tranquility
I have mocks next week- anyone else feel like they can't be bothered to revise due to Cambridge apprehension..?

I had my mocks (Polish exams) the day after I came back from interviews. Not only was I depressed after the whole process but also exhausted due to the flight delay and my mum's order to phone every family member (and their neighbours) and tell them how I did.
I wasn't at all surprised when I got my Philosophy result today: 76%. Oh, God. That's my worst result ever. :frown:
Original post by AMRF
Are they sending a letter today to everyone, no matter if we are still under consideration? (rejection and offer are obvious)

Some say they are. But IMHO if you've been called for a pool interview I don't think they will send a decision letter today. As they haven't actually decided...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2073
Original post by jneill
Some say they are. But IMHO if you've been called for a pool interview I don't think they will send a decision letter today. As they haven't actually decided...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I wasn't called for a pool interview, but those ones that were by my college and course are in competition with me, so despite not being called for an interview, my application might be still under consideration. If that is the case, would I be sent a letter?
Original post by AMRF
I'm on my gap year so that's solved for me :biggrin:

Lucky you! Then I'm going down alone..... :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AMRF
No I wasn't called for a pool interview, but those ones that were by my college and course are in competition with me, so despite not being called for an interview, my application might be still under consideration. If that is the case, would I be sent a letter?

Everyone else definitely gets a letter. The offers are all decided, except for the relatively few people still being interviewed. The pool finished this Tuesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by random_boy
Going to be a looong weekend for me (Eurpoean applicant). First time in years I want a Monday to arrive quickly. Good luck everyone.

I know what you mean. And when I think it may not even arrive on Tuesday but on Thursday *breaking strands of hair*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know what you mean. And when I think it may not even arrive on Tuesday but on Thursday *breaking strands of hair*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the same feeling too...They should send thw letters for Europeans earlier xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DomStaff
You probably have! When I was on holiday and some French girls added me, I was the top on their results, so I probably am on yours as well, haha.
I think i've found you too :redface:
Original post by Hitomi777
I have the same feeling too...They should send thw letters for Europeans earlier xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or email us at least. That is just cruel. Monday when everyone will already have the answer we will be still waiting... and waiting... and waiting :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending