The Student Room Group

How much do women crave sex?

Most men (I presume to speak for most men) crave sex to some extent. A lot of men if they are single may get into a relationship simply to get regular sex. So my question is do women sometimes think 'I wish I could get a boyfriend so I could have sex with him'. Or of they see an attractive guy think 'wow I would love to sleep with him'. Maybe men are more vocal about their desires also more likely to have sex without commitment involved. Obviously I dunno what goes through women's minds.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guy Secretan
Most men (I presume to speak for most men) crave sex to some extent. A lot of men if they are single may get into a relationship simply to get regular sex. So my question is do women sometimes think 'I wish I could get a boyfriend so I could have sex with him'. Or of they see an attractive guy think 'wow I would love to sleep with him'. Maybe men are more vocal about their desires also more likely to have sex without commitment involved. Obviously I dunno what goes through women's minds.

Some of us like to keep it on the hush hush :wink:

As if we didn't already know that.

What kind of question is this anyway? Seriously... What are you even asking? What is it that you to know by asking such an obvious question.

I hate it when guys like you act like women are a completely different species who think in a completely different way to men. It's not endearing and it's not cute. Embarrassing sums it up imo.

Carry on though. The show must go on.
I don't ever have cravings to sleep with someone I see and find attractive. Every so often I crave intimacy with someone I have romantic feelings for, in theory. And sometimes I yearn for the sexual intimacy of a relationship.
Reply 4
If you've ever been on a blogging website boy I tell ya.

It's real for sure and they don't hide it there.

[[EDIT: Lemme clarify that this doesn't mean they'll take anyone though, who thinks like that?]]
[[EDIT 2: Also it's mostly over fictional characters, models or celebrities but that's beside the point]]
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Master Jack
As if we didn't already know that.

What kind of question is this anyway? Seriously... What are you even asking? What is it that you to know by asking such an obvious question.

I hate it when guys like you act like women are a completely different species who think in a completely different way to men. It's not endearing and it's not cute. Embarrassing sums it up imo.

Carry on though. The show must go on.

Seriously get a grip I was not trying to be endearing or cute. Women generally think about sex differently and maybe crave it less than men. I was just asking to what extent.
A lot of women crave sex, they're just not quite as open about it as men.
I guess for a lot of woman it's often more about being intimate with someone than the actual sex. Depends on the person though :tongue:
Very much so.
Reply 9
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I guess for a lot of woman it's often more about being intimate with someone than the actual sex. Depends on the person though :tongue:

You can't get more intimate than sex :P
Reply 10

so it seems u like bursting bubbles then eh:redface:
Reply 11
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Very much so.

how yu doin miss?
Original post by xylas
You can't get more intimate than sex :P

I meant the intimate side of sex :tongue: But can be intimate without it too.

Original post by Shakz
so it seems u like bursting bubbles then eh:redface:

Well, some people need to be put in their place :colone:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
I meant the intimate side of sex :tongue: But can be intimate with it too.

Well, some people need to be put in their place :colone:

Spoiler

whats wrong with the question?
Just as much as men do.
Depends on the woman.
Reply 16
I meant the intimate side of sex :tongue: But can be intimate with it too.

Damn right you can :cool:
A lot. I think about it everyday. However I'm not in a relationship nor have I had sex. Maybe it's more curiosity then a craving but I have to be sexually attracted to someone before any sexual daydreams occur.

It varies honestly. There are women who want sex just as much as a 'typical' man might, but for a lot of women the urge is - if not less - then at least different.

For many women sex is linked to intimacy, and it's the intimacy which women crave rather than sex specifically - of course sex is a form of intimacy, but cuddling, emotionally connecting with each other, kissing, physical contact etc can be just as rewarding as sex for many women (something a lot of men I've spoken with can't get their heads around!), and indeed if intimacy is not there, many women will not be interested in sex alone. So to answer your question many women would see an attractive guy and have a desire to be intimate with him. But that could be something like getting to know him, connecting with him, being physically close to him, as well as sex.
Reply 19
Guess it depends on the woman and depends on many circumstances. People, despite gender, have different views on how often they want to be sexual.

Like many people, I go through phases. Right now, I've been wanting sex daily. Sometimes, I will only want to have sex twice a week.

I don't know about other women but I didn't get into a relationship just to have someone to have regular sex with. I was happy with being single when I met my boyfriend. He's the only one I want a relationship with because we click and have so much chemistry. If it wasn't for him I probably would still be single and content.

Back when I was single I did spot a few men and had sexual thoughts, because I'm human. Before me and my boyfriend were together, we knew each other for a few months, and every time I saw him I was so desperate to have sex with him too. No one ever turned me on as much as him.

Latest

Trending

Trending