The Student Room Group

'Applying as an individual' When do I send transcripts?

I've already finished high school. I put down the grades that I got from high school in the UCAS Education section but how are they gonna know if I'm being truthful? Once the universities see my application, will they ask for my transcript? Is that when I actually fax them and not now?
Reply 1
Well they ask for them of they want them, usually not - I got offers without sending my transcripts, also an individual applicant btw. They usually only look at your final exam grades, which you have to prove with a certificate/diploma.
Reply 2
Original post by SiminaM
Well they ask for them of they want them, usually not - I got offers without sending my transcripts, also an individual applicant btw. They usually only look at your final exam grades, which you have to prove with a certificate/diploma.

How do I go about 'prove with a certificate/diploma?' Like, do I need to scan this diploma and then fax them when they ask? I guess it's not much of a problem I got the stuff here in my room anyway so got nothing to worry about i guess:smile:
thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Zeyqs
I've already finished high school. I put down the grades that I got from high school in the UCAS Education section but how are they gonna know if I'm being truthful? Once the universities see my application, will they ask for my transcript? Is that when I actually fax them and not now?

They do not really ask you to scan your certificates. But they can check if you're being truthful by checking against the system. They can ask the exam boards for your grades or just wait till they ask for it, then send it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending