The Student Room Group

Girls, do you find some accents attractive? If so, which ones?

Scroll to see replies

And I suppose modern received pronunciation isn't exotic these days. impolitical incorrectness gone mad
French, Scottish and Boston accents do it for me.
My boyfriend is Belgian, and I find his Dutch accent very attractive. :blushing:
so no one likes black british or african accents?
Australian and London/the typical posh British accent :P
My boyfriend has a Scottish accent, and it's one of the most attractive things about him :daydreaming:. I just love the funny way he pronounces things, and all the intriguing Scottish words and phrases he uses :smile:

Also, Irish accents :yy:
Australian accent is so hot:wink:
Not gonna lie, I actually like the Manchester accent...
Reply 68
Southern Ireland accent

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Anonymous;52758845"]There's always been this thing around having exotic accents which captivates the ears of women. Do you find it to be a contributing factor to someone's attractiveness? And what accents do you like?[/QUOTE

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
London, Cypriot and Canadian.
Australian, Korean/japanese, jamaican, SoCal, Welsh, Spanish.
I need to stop. I'm gunna have a meltdown!
Reply 72
Colombian, South African, and maybe a bit of Australian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just realised it was a thread for girls and I'm not a girl so my post is null and void.
Yorkshire, Scottish and Irish.
Reply 75
I'm Australian born and raised, So I've got a pretty thick accent. Foreigners seem to laugh when you say G'day though.
Yorkshire/Sheffield and the Manc accent are great. As is Irish.

People always think I'm strange but I find German really sexy too :L
Irish every time, always wanted to marry an Irish guy when I was younger. Oh and Scottish too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
Irish every time, always wanted to marry an Irish guy when I was younger. Oh and Scottish too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ruefully agree ^^^^
Like many people, Irish! Specifically around Dublin but I like a Belfast accent too. Edinburgh accent is lovely. I'm surprised at the lack of people melting over a French accent because I could listen to that for hours. I'm from North Wales and accents around my way are so horrible, but I love the Southwalian valleys accent!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending