The Student Room Group

How to kiss???

I have never made-out with a girl because I don't know how and I'm scared. Anyone have any advice ?? I think its because I have never had a girlfriend and I'm really shy. How do most guys do it with such confidence in clubs. :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DaveLambs
I have never made-out with a girl because I don't know how and I'm scared. Anyone have any advice ?? I think its because I have never had a girlfriend and I'm really shy. How do most guys do it with such confidence in clubs. :eek:

It's one of those things you can't overthink. Trust me it just comes naturally :h:

Can't get over how cute this is. A guy nervous about making out :3
This is very cute but if you're really that worried just let you partner lead, that's what I did when I was nervous. Be brave though and just do it! Once you've done it once it'll be second nature xx good luck!
There are some pretty good "how to kiss" videos on YouTube (some quite humorous as well) :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I was nervous too before my first kiss and read people online saying 'it comes naturally, don't worry', I naturally didn't believe them but trust me when I say it does come naturally, just make sure you both feel comfortable and she's probably going to be just as nervous as you are so don't worry and good luck in your future adventures :wink:
Eh, first few moments is a bit like 'what do I do with these lip things' and then you sorta go 'oh, I see, cool'.
you wanna be like a hoover, innit

they love it
trust me

:ninja:
Reply 8

I just had to:colone:
Mimicking what the other person does is a good way to start. And then just pay attention to how they respond. You'd be able to tell if they want more or less.
Reply 10

Be honest about being a bit nervous, don't pretend to be really confident when you aren't. Other than that, I would probably just do what feels natural, if she keeps kissing you then you're doing ok :wink:

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Can't get over how cute this is. A guy nervous about making out :3

Haha, we get nervous every bit as much, it's just less socially acceptable to be honest about it!
Original post by Josh93
Be honest about being a bit nervous, don't pretend to be really confident when you aren't. Other than that, I would probably just do what feels natural, if she keeps kissing you then you're doing ok :wink:

Haha, we get nervous every bit as much, it's just less socially acceptable to be honest about it!

I actually find that so hot :colondollar:
Reply 12
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I actually find that so hot :colondollar:

Fair enough :tongue:
I'm not entirely sure how to reply to that lol
Aww you so cute
Don't think about it.. Just move your lips. It's kinda like dancing... Go with the flow
Reply 15
Just lick their eyeball son

Hold her waist and look into her eyes (they should be big, like an anime character) and she should have a beaming smile. Then move your face close to hers, close your eyes and lock lips. Optionally you can stick your tongue in there if you like to french kiss.

I love kissing girls (Romantic) :colondollar:
Reply 17
It's a strangely natural action. I managed a full on tongues and all kiss aged 4, the mechanics are easy. The next time I managed one was when I was 18, that where the real challenge lies.
Original post by Josh93
Fair enough :tongue:
I'm not entirely sure how to reply to that lol

Hahaha aww well :*
Reply 19
Original post by Wattsy
It's a strangely natural action. I managed a full on tongues and all kiss aged 4, the mechanics are easy. The next time I managed one was when I was 18, that where the real challenge lies.

Go on Wattsy!! lol tongues and all aged 4 :clap2:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending