The Student Room Group

Guys how would you feel/react if a girl from your past contacted you?

Guys how would you feel or react if a girl who you used to like contacted you, after a longtime of not being in contact? This would be a girl you liked however nothing actually happened between you two even though both of you knew you liked each other.

Would your reaction depend on why you didn't stay in contact or would you just be happy to hear from her?

If you have any experience of this happening please share, I would like to hear about it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Guys how would you feel or react if a girl who you used to like contacted you, after a longtime of not being in contact? This would be a girl you liked however nothing actually happened between you two even though both of you knew you liked each other.

Would your reaction depend on why you didn't stay in contact or would you just be happy to hear from her?

If you have any experience of this happening please share, I would like to hear about it :smile:

I'd be pleasantly surprised. My reaction wouldn't depend on why we didn't stay in contact; people fall out of contact - it happens. I'd be happy that someone made the effort to get back in touch. It's a nice thought.
Reply 2
Yeah I'd be happy to hear from her I guess, I've never not stayed in contact with someone because of bad terms... We just stopped talking so no reason why not.

In terms of experience, not got one where we both liked each other :P (not as far as I'm aware, anyway....) soz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending