The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am sitting here then a thought came to mind that there is a possibility i will get a cambridge offer tomorrow. Then reality kicked in and said but there is very big chance you won't. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Lmao, I am resistant to drugs it seems
You're that nervous dude? I advise (though of course you don't have to) to not think about it that much,
Original post by Kolasinac138
You're that nervous dude? I advise (though of course you don't have to) to not think about it that much,

I'm still not nervous lol, not even thinking about it

I don't get sleep anymore though, (not from Cambridge dw), so thought I'd take the drugs to make me sleep tonight, but not working so

Meh, j miss my sleep
This feels like a chat on the deck of the Titanic!
Best of luck guys. Can't wait to see all your happy posts when you get offers tomorrow!!
Original post by RainbowVeins
When I wake up tomorrow morning you people will be posting your offers and I will have to wait for another 3-4 hours before the postman arrives :lol:

Good luck everyone! :love::love:

I have to wait until Monday! Luckily I stocked up on Stoli/Boli for the long wait.
COME ON, ROYAL MAIL, YOU CAN DO IT!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
This thread is going to explode tomorrow... Good luck to everyone :biggrin:
Original post by Perks25
I have to wait until Monday! Luckily I stocked up on Stoli/Boli for the long wait.

I wonder how long will it take to get the letter to Poland XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinDy
Best of luck guys. Can't wait to see all your happy posts when you get offers tomorrow!!

Good luck!

And just good luck everyone generally. I'll post on here tomorrow if I get in, if not... Idk!

really hope everyone is pleased with their result xxxx
Reply 2251
Original post by cerlohee
If you're international you can send one on Monday 12th :smile:

Thanks! Btw just got an email from Queens' saying that we should check UCAS weblink before emailing them on Monday. What is that? Do they mean UCAS track?
Can't get to sleep too nervous!!! Good luck everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hitomi777
I wonder how long will it take to get the letter to Poland XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing you'll get an email like me : )
Original post by fantasyfaerie
COME ON, ROYAL MAIL, YOU CAN DO IT!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Woooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
You won't even need to open the envelope to know if it is a yes or a no. A big/heavy one will mean you got in and they've sent details for what happens next. A slim/regular letter will be a simple rejection.
Original post by Arcanely
You won't even need to open the envelope to know if it is a yes or a no. A big/heavy one will mean you got in and they've sent details for what happens next. A slim/regular letter will be a simple rejection.

We've been over this several times, that isn't true.

Nope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This isn't always true! Sometimes they send the outcome of your application and the other details separately, so you could get a single piece of paper with details of your offer.
Reply 2259
Good luck everyone hope you all get good news tomorrow! X x

Latest

Trending

Trending