The Student Room Group

HM Passport Office (Grade 1/Grade 3?)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by tulip01
Anybody else still waiting for responses I applied for London and completed everything they sent on 21st nov 2014. Anxious as not heard.

Hi Tulip...am with you as anxious as ever.....no correspondence at all......a bit nervous too now....
Reply 261
Original post by l123a
Hi Tulip...am with you as anxious as ever.....no correspondence at all......a bit nervous too now....

Hi 123a Did u get grade 3, strange all offers on same day subject to clearance but responding different dates later part in Dec. I guess that can't be bad news if feb start hopefully should hear next few day what u think
Reply 262
Original post by tulip01
Hi 123a Did u get grade 3, strange all offers on same day subject to clearance but responding different dates later part in Dec. I guess that can't be bad news if feb start hopefully should hear next few day what u think

Hi Tulip, yes applied for P03 london....all docs sent on 21st as well....no correspondence since then...have been wondering ....do they reply via email or post....or as some said that they receive a few more emails for pre employment checks and then the offer.......so its all confusing .....as you said lets hope next week..
Reply 263
Is anyone still waiting for an outcome on panel interviews?
Original post by Jay66

When did you have your interview? What position did you apply for?
Reply 265
My interview was on the 9th December at Liverpool - Customer Contact Officer (PO3)
Is anyone starting the Southport office po3 on Friday. ? Xx
Reply 267
Original post by becci231090

Have you had a job offer becci?
Original post by rebecca_:)
I'm due to start on Monday! I'm excited but also nervous. Has anyone started yet? I'm based in liverpool :')

Happy new year guys!

Hi Rebecca, how is the new job going? :smile:
Reply 269
Original post by Jay66
My interview was on the 9th December at Liverpool - Customer Contact Officer (PO3)

I had PO1 interview 10/12 and PO3 11/12 got email on both 22/12 with conditional offer on PO3 but PO1 said interviewing until 13/1 so will hear after that.
Reply 270
Original post by becci231090

Are you starting at Southport Becci?
Reply 271
Has anybody got a start date for London. I sent my forms off but not heard anything since 22 Nov.anybody still waiting to hear start was to be feb 2014
Reply 272
Original post by tulip01
Has anybody got a start date for London. I sent my forms off but not heard anything since 22 Nov.anybody still waiting to hear start was to be feb 2014

me too......can anyone reply as to what is the start date in Feb mentioned in your respective contract.
Apparently I'm the only one starting in Glasgow on 5th Feb?! Haha.

Congrats to the guys who have the job and have started, let us know how it's going. (:
Reply 274
Hey guys! I've been following this thread for some time now, and it's been super helpful, thought I'd finally join in! I applied for P03 London 7.30/8.30 day shift aswell as the evening shift. I was put on the reserve list for the evening and offered a conditional offer for the day shift, on 21st Nov subject to Pre-employment checks etc. I was further sent another email on 29th Dec to complete an online CTC form which I completed and sent on 30th Dec. I haven't heard anything since then regarding my start date. However, someone from Manpower contacted me today and asked if I wanted the position for the evening shift which I was previously on reserve for, which I asked to withdraw as I've been offered the day shift and am still awaiting the start date. From what I recall, the start should be February, hoping they contact soon if you haven't heard yet! Fingers crossed! Congrats to those who have been offered the job, and to those who were put on reserve hopefully you hear from them soon, I'm assuming many people like myself applied to a number of posts and are withdrawing from them now. To those who have started how is it?!
Original post by Jukie
Got a conditional offer of employment for PO3!

PO1 update email as well saying 'interviews continuing until 13/1 so may be sometime before update!'

But I wanted PO3 any way

Was that for Liverpool ?
Original post by Jay66

Yes me. Had 2 11th and 15th December. Have heard nothing.
Reply 277
Original post by SullyN
Hey guys! I've been following this thread for some time now, and it's been super helpful, thought I'd finally join in! I applied for P03 London 7.30/8.30 day shift aswell as the evening shift. I was put on the reserve list for the evening and offered a conditional offer for the day shift, on 21st Nov subject to Pre-employment checks etc. I was further sent another email on 29th Dec to complete an online CTC form which I completed and sent on 30th Dec. I haven't heard anything since then regarding my start date. However, someone from Manpower contacted me today and asked if I wanted the position for the evening shift which I was previously on reserve for, which I asked to withdraw as I've been offered the day shift and am still awaiting the start date. From what I recall, the start should be February, hoping they contact soon if you haven't heard yet! Fingers crossed! Congrats to those who have been offered the job, and to those who were put on reserve hopefully you hear from them soon, I'm assuming many people like myself applied to a number of posts and are withdrawing from them now. To those who have started how is it?!

Hey Sully congrats to you. Thanks for the update. I feel its bit too late for us that are still waiting as the start date is 05th Feb. but good luck to all who have made it.
Has anyone been placed on the reserve list and then offered a position at a later stage?
Original post by LouiseMiller
Apparently I'm the only one starting in Glasgow on 5th Feb?! Haha.

Congrats to the guys who have the job and have started, let us know how it's going. (:

Hi Louise, strange isn't it?. Especially as you were the first in this long drawn out process and started the thread itself!

Was your contract/ offer, the confirmation that you had passed the security checks, or did you get conformation that online link info had passed before your contract and start date- does that make sense lol?

If so how long online link check take for you? Also, when you first applied , were you given any indication as to when the positions in Glasgow were supposed to start?

Sorry for all the questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending