The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can't believe I've got an offer!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
(English at Jesus!)
Original post by a123a
I don't get it. On my letter is says I've been pooled but a decision on my application hasn't been made yet. I thought everyone, who hasn't/won't be re interviewed are told if they have an offer/rejection?

Original post by The_Top_Hat
I think the same has happened to me... I got this in an email (Haven't got a letter yet):

I am writing to advise you that your application is still under
consideration and we will let you have the final decision as soon as it
has been made.

Thank you for your patience.

Best wishes,

I Swear that it was supposed to be that we didn't have to wait for pooling outcomes (Without re-interviews)? Thats the whole point of this new system!

Wtf that's stupid.
Original post by a123a
:confused: Hopefully I'm fished out the pool. More waiting then I guess.

I swear the pool was over like on the 6th... thats wt i read...
Email ur college
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Wtf that's stupid.

I know this has really peeved me off. The point of this new system was to avoid EXACTLY what has just happened. They've just delayed it a week.
Original post by okuyombenya
What did you apply for?

Mathematics, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by subject1
Like the interview offer letters that were like 3 days later than everyone elses!

Indeed! But, like I said, it will be ok! :smile: Hang in there!
I think the same has happened to me... I got this in an email (Haven't got a letter yet):

has been made.

Best wishes,

I Swear that it was supposed to be that we didn't have to wait for pooling outcomes (Without re-interviews)? Thats the whole point of this new system!

Yep that was the idea...
Well at least you're still in there. That's a good thing.
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viceroy
Perhaps they mean that other colleges will be considering you and, once they have, a final decision will be made?

has been made.

Best wishes,

Yeah on my letter it says you have been pooled.
That's what I thought! The whole point of this new system is to stop this happening.
I thought the pool has closed though?

has been made.

Best wishes,

WTF!! email them back and ask how long it will take... pool is supposed to be closed now and decisions made on 6th for pools
Waiting for the postman is mentally exhausting...
Do Caius send emails today or Monday?
Original post by ScienceGeek!
Just got an offer for Economics at Pembroke!!!! :eek: :biggrin:

That's amazing, congrats! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a123a
Yeah on my letter it says you have been pooled.
That's what I thought! The whole point of this new system is to stop this happening.
I thought the pool has closed though?

yh pool is closed and decisions re pool should have been made by 6th... wtf?
Original post by a123a
I don't get it. On my letter is says I've been pooled but a decision on my application hasn't been made yet. I thought everyone, who hasn't/won't be re interviewed are told if they have an offer/rejection?

has been made.

Best wishes,

Pool hasn't finished it. They've sorted out the reinterviews but they haven't given out all the direct offers yet. You guys have either been pulled out by a college and are being decided on, or all the colleges haven't got round you yet. :smile:
Original post by Master219
I swear the pool was over like on the 6th... thats wt i read...
Email ur college

I'm so confused right now.

I think I will.
I know this has really peeved me off. The point of this new system was to avoid EXACTLY what has just happened. They've just delayed it a week.

I'd be annoyed too

Grrrr
Original post by taamuuu
Did you get an email or letter from Clare?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm waiting on Clare too!! I'm an overseas applicant so I want to know if it was through email
Where are you my dear postman
Original post by haddadpete
Yeah I'm waiting on Clare too!! I'm an overseas applicant so I want to know if it was through email

Clare will be emailing overseas applicants on monday! :smile:
Well maybe they are waiting to compare you with some people being reinterviewed? I mean if your interview was good enough but since they have limited spaces (both The Top Hat and a123a are medicine as far as I remember which is strictly regulated) they are just waiting for the outcome of those second interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending