The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a123a
I'm so confused right now.

I think I will.

or call them, but i dont think theyll be open today, worth a try...

gd luck tho!!! at least u havnt been rejected straight away!
Original post by taamuuu
Did you get an email or letter from Clare?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm waiting on Clare too! I'm an overseas applicant and I wanna know if they email! Good luck everyone
Original post by regsyl
Clare will be emailing overseas applicants on monday! :smile:

Oh really!! Omg -.- hahah how do u know?
Original post by Ch_P236
Can't believe I've got an offer!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
(English at Jesus!)

Congratulations!!

I applied to jesus too but I need to wait for Monday for the email (I'm international)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paradoxicalme
Pool hasn't finished it. They've sorted out the reinterviews but they haven't given out all the direct offers yet. You guys have either been pulled out by a college and are being decided on, or all the colleges haven't got round you yet. :smile:

Huh? :confused:
Thank you because you have given me some reassurance but do you know the deadline up until which they have to reply to me?

Good luck with your application!
I'm waiting for a reply for Clare for HSPS, nervous as **** and can't revise for my politics mock that's on Monday which I'm screwed screwed screwed for yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pooled by Jesus and have an offer fro MML... not sure where though!
Original post by TVIO
Good luck! :eek:

What the actual ****? I got an offer. Who is their right minds would give me an offer? Oh my god. I started the letter and it was like 'Unfortunately' so I just went 'Oh, I haven't got an offer', and then it was like 'but you have an offer in the Pool'. I don't know which college yet though. Good luck to everyone else :smile: If I can get in with my terrible interviews and average test performance there's hope for everyone!
Original post by Master219
or call them, but i dont think theyll be open today, worth a try...

gd luck tho!!! at least u havnt been rejected straight away!

Yeah I guess. But it does mean more waiting. :s-smilie:

Good luck with your application!
Post just arrived, no letter.... think I might drive myself insane between now and Monday
Original post by physicsmaths
i think emmanuel emailing anyway. not long bro, not long.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are but not until 5.
Rejected from Emma for HSPS
Original post by Fawkesgirl33
What the actual ****? I got an offer. Who is their right minds would give me an offer? Oh my god. I started the letter and it was like 'Unfortunately' so I just went 'Oh, I haven't got an offer', and then it was like 'but you have an offer in the Pool'. I don't know which college yet though. Good luck to everyone else :smile: If I can get in with my terrible interviews and average test performance there's hope for everyone!

Congratulations xx
Original post by haddadpete
Oh really!! Omg -.- hahah how do u know?

After the email they sent I emailed them to request for a decision email and the admissions tutor told me that. What are you applying for?

see there was hope for you! Congratulations:biggrin:
Original post by oanszwoadrei
Rejected from Emma for HSPS

Aww no! So sorry to hear that!

Letter or email?
Post doesn't come til 2, im at work so just putting off the inevitable rejection wooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by regsyl
Clare will be emailing overseas applicants on monday! :smile:

Tks for that.
I've updated my When Are Colleges Emailing sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17XXeZLqSEcxl0RLE4ewJZGZPkmxHEuq4wrCfKnTxIYQ/edit?usp=docslist_api

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JessGrimmel
Aww no! So sorry to hear that!

Letter or email?

Email! Sigh I don't want the actual letter that repeats the same thing
Reply 2519

Well done! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending