The Student Room Group

Cambridge Medicine applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Master219
What do u mean by second delivery of the day?

There used to be a second post, delivered early afternoon, but it was stopped years ago. My point was that there is no way for you to receive the letter the same day it is posted. They are usually sent first class, so hopefully most of you will only have to sit tight till tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know whether Clare College sends emails to International applicants?
Original post by Helenia
There used to be a second post, delivered early afternoon, but it was stopped years ago. My point was that there is no way for you to receive the letter the same day it is posted. They are usually sent first class, so hopefully most of you will only have to sit tight till tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see. ok kl. Yeah, I emailed my college to ask and they said first class royal mail so hopefully tomorrow!
Thanks for replying :smile:
Original post by thedutchchick
Does anyone know whether Clare College sends emails to International applicants?

They emailed UK applicants last year (as well as sending letters), so I believe they would email internationals too.

It means they'll have to be open on a Saturday though..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received a rejection from Bristol. Now I highly doubt that I'll get any good news from Cam (can't even pronounce the word that starts with an O....) :frown:
Original post by karesade
Received a rejection from Bristol. Now I highly doubt that I'll get any good news from Cam (can't even pronounce the word that starts with an O....) :frown:

Ha I was rejected from Bristol without interview mate...
Original post by Master219
Anyone know whether cam send the letters first class or second class? And its through Royal Mail to homes in the UK right?

First class :smile: yes so should arrive tomorrow :s-smilie:
Original post by ellipsis...
I applied to Emma as well- the med student who was taking me to my interview said he thought they'd been made harder this year. Mine was really hard. How was yours?
I'm not particularly confident as even though I got good ums (97%), my bmat was disappointing (5.7, 4.9, 4A). Tbh the best I'm hoping for is to get pooled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your UMS is amazing!! I found my first interview harder than my second one and messed up some pretty easy stuff in each of them - so frustrating, feel like it was down to nervousness :/ I guess we just have to wait for a few more hours now!
Good luck to you!
One more sleep to decisions.

Good luck everyone! <3
Has anyone else got pooled ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilixxx1000
First class :smile: yes so should arrive tomorrow :s-smilie:

Thanks for replyin :smile:
yup i emailed them and they said the same, tho there is a chance itll come on monday i rlly hope it doesnt....
Just got an offer from Caius :biggrin:. (They emailed me a copy of the letter). Good luck to all who are still waiting.
Still under consideration...

O help me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by the.leyton
Just got an offer from Caius :biggrin:. (They emailed me a copy of the letter). Good luck to all who are still waiting.

I got an offer from Caius as well :biggrin: Hopefully I'll see you there in October!!!
Original post by the.leyton

Did you request this email?
Just got an offer from St John's!! :biggrin:
Rejection by Downing, Cheers guys. Just need some thumbs up to cheer me up now ....
Anyone firming Imperial?
Reply 697
Original post by Elishaclark2
Just got an offer from St John's!! :biggrin:

Well done! :smile:
I am the sweatiest person alive
Reply 699
They haven't decided if I have a place yet. But they've said I have been pooled. So I guess I have to wait longer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending